part 4

"you are not alowed to touch my boyfriend" Anna say. "Don't worry i will not" i say. She then drag Marcus somwhere away. I miss him and now i will more. Just to see him with oder girl show me he realy leave me.

"Wait you are happy to see echoder but why Marcus and you are not" Krisi say. "You remember i tell you i get pregnant with one boy and he leave me" i say. "yes" "well it was Marcus" i say and she look at me shocked. "And now he is with the biggest bitch in school" Martinus say a little uncertain.

Marcus P.O.V

Talking here with Martinus is all okay but Anna is with us and she is tiresome. Yeah she is my girlfriend but i don't love her. I am with her just because of my mom. I hate Anna but yeag my mom sold me. She say if Anna and me will be together it will be good but Anna is realy rich and her mom is realy "important" for my mom so if we will be together then it will be "good".

Anna don't know about that and thats why i need act like i love her. Then Krisi come and hug Martinus and Martinus go hug someone. Omg.... That hair, smile, eyes, voice,... Ivanela. Omg i miss her so much. She was perfect but.... My mom...

I am so happy to see her again but i know how much she is mad at me. If i will can i will hug her and explain her everything but i know she is way a lot angry.

Then Anna drag me from them. Uh... I didn't smile for 3 years. I only smile fake to mom and dad and not even Martinus can make me smile. She was everything to me. She think i leave her and forgot her but no i didn't. How i can forgot girl with who i want to live forever.

What hapined in past betwen them 😮