part 14

"i don't know if i should belive you" i say. "Please Ivanela i love you so much" he say. "if you realy do then... prove it" i say and some tears slip down my face. He come closet and wipe them away. I look in his eyes and he kiss me. That sof lips i missed realy much.

We keep kissing and we lay down on bed. It start to make out and we both are in just underwear. "Gabriel say he try to sleep with you but you wasn't ready. Is that because of me?" "Yes it was but i wasn't ready for him... But for you always" i say and kiss again.

His hand touch my back and my bra is down too. He kiss my boobs and my underpants are gone. He pull down his boxers and i feel his friend wants me. "Don't make me pregnant again" i say. "I didn't mean to" he say and put condom on.

We both are sweating and moaning from pleasure. He is inside me and he realy make love to me. I stroke his hair while he move in and out. He kiss me and lay down beside me and trow condom in trash.

"I again feel love i feel when we did this first time" i say remembering of when we did it before 3 years. "Even if we was 13 we still knew what relationship mean and we knew what love mean" he say. "But at same time we was so stupid" i say and we both laugh.

Then his phone ring. "It's Martinus" he say and pick up. "Bro you have luck that mom and dad fall asleep but you need to come" i heard Martinus say because we still lying in echoder arms. "Okay bro i will" he say. "Marcus tomorow before school wait for me with Martinus and Krisi please... For my love" i say. "Alright" he say and kiss me before he leave.

So this hapined 😏😍😍