part 17

Ivanela P.O.V

Dad come home and he is one who is most happy that Marcus and I are back together. He realy liked him. I help mom with food and I make dessert. I prepared a table and I change my clothes.

I heard door bell and go open it. There stand whole Gunnarsen family. We say hey and Anne is realy nice to me and she hug my mom and they both say sorry. "Thanks God" Marcus whispered in my ear and I just laugh.

We sit on table and of when they saw Michael and Valentina run downstairs they all get 'aww' face. "dad" they both yell and hug Marcus. He look so happy. After dinner my mom say.

"So Ivanela what you decided? Do you will keep them forever" and look at Michael and Valentina. "I want but..." "Yes we will" Marcus say. "we are in this together" he say and our both family say same. "then yes" i say.

It's time for Gunnarsen family to leave but i don't want Marcus to go. "Marcus can you ask them to stay and tomorow we will be alone whole day because my parents work" i say. "I will ask"

"Mom can i stay" he say "yes if it's okay" Anne say and look at mom. "of course they now need be together whole time" mom say. They say bye and go.

Marcus and me go up to my room and mom say she will take care of twins. "i need get shower" i say "can i join" he ask. "If you want" i say with smirk and we both go in bathroom.

We took off all our clothes and we let hot water to fall on our naked bodies. "It's so good to be with someone you trust so much that you can be naked in front of him" i say "i love you so much" he say "i love you too" i say

Awe they are cute 😍 (right?)