part 8

He was in bathroom and he was almost beside Kaloyan when he say it. Now he is beside us both. Kaloyan look at him like he want to kill him but Marcus just walk pass him, take his things and leave. Kaloyan just go in his room. "What you say" i say before he go. "You still love him and thats problem" he whispered.

Next day i was on my way home when someone yell my name. I turn around and see Gabriel. "Hey" i say. "Hey how are you" "good. You?" "Good" he say and smile. I can say he is cute. We walk together in school. He is realy funny.

When we come in he go to his friends and of course one of them is Marcus. He look at me and then at him with "wtf" look. "You found new boyfriend" Krisi say when i hug her. "no we just talked but.... He is cute" "and he have crush on you" Martinus say when he hug me from behind.

"Maybe i should try" i say but i do not mean to try get him i mean to forgot Marcus like he forgot me. Then school bell and anoder boring day start.

At end of last lesson Gabriel wait for me. "Hey can i maybe come over so that you can help me with math homework because i'm not good in math" he say. "Yes why not" i say and we walk to my place.

"Hey mom" i say. "Hey ane hey ..." "Gabriel" "Gabriel" "i will help him with math" i say. "Okay have fun with that" my mom yell whime we go upstairs. "Math is not fun" Gabriel say. "Haha"

I helped him a lot. We sitting on my table and we talk when he start to come closer. I feek his lips on mine. They are so soft. I kiss him back and somehow now i'm in his lap witg my arms around his neck.

Do she get over Marcus??