part 7

We had fun but what i noticed that Marcus try to not look at me and he try to be fast so that we finish faster. I was writing on paper and beside me are markers. Marcus come behind me and i didn't notice it till i turn around.

We look at echoder in eyes but he fast took what he need and go back to his place. I continue write. I love his eyes so much and i miss him. He leave me i need found someone else.

"Hey kids" my mom say when she come home. "Hey" we all say. "i will not bother and by the way realy good project you seem like you will end it today" mom say. "Yes we need to do some more stuf" Natalia say.

"Finaly" we all say. We clean and sit just becaue we need rest a little. I see Marcus whisper something to Martinus and i think he say that he want to go home. He realy feel uncomfortable here. We talked about random stuf then my bro walk in all dirty and mom look at him angry.

"What hapined" i ask. "Car accident" he say. "i tell you hundred times to not drive when you are angry" mom say and they continue talk in the kitchen. "Do you think we will get good grade" "if we don't get good grade then i will leave school because we work on that realy long"

"YOU KNOW IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I HAD CAR ACCIDENT IVANELA MAKE ME ANGRY AND YOU KNOW THAT" Kaloyan yell. "What? No it's not my fault because i didn't ask you anything and you see i'm fine" i say.

"Yes you are fine" he say and rolled eyes. "Why you act like this i am not stupid that i can't take care of myself" i say. "I KNOW THAT BUT ..." "but what" "i know you still love him" he say quietly and i did not heard that. "i did not heard" i say and come to him. "But i heard" Marcus say.

How Marcus heard it??