part 12

I can't stop smile. She let me to see them. I go back to oders and finaly i get energy like normal Marcus. "What she show you to make you smile" Anna say. "It's not your problem" i say.

Ivanela P.O.V

He smile?? It mean he is realy happy. "Wow he smile what you show him" "yeah he never smile" Martinus and Krisi say and i give them to read mail i got. "You let him to see them" "he is dad he need" i say.

When i come home i rest little and then door bell. I go and open and i saw women and two baby. "So you read everything in mail" "yeah i do" "here is they stuf and good luck" she say and go.

"Mom" they both yell. "Hey my loves" i say. We play for some time but how long i am with them it make me more sad. Why? Because Marcus is not here...

When mom come home she hrlp me to put them sleep. "Mom i go in walk i need it" i say. "Okay" she say and i go. I go to football field and i sit on stands. I look at my necklace and some tears fall down from my cheeks. 'If it broke we will never be together  again' i say to myself and trow it and it hit reflector pillar

Marcus P.O.V

Martinus, me and some of our friends are here on football field and close to it is one penthouse and we all saw Ivanela there. I saw something sparkles in her hand and then she trow it and go home i think.

"I want to know what it is" Natalia say and go. She look at it some second and come back. "Ehm Marcus maybe you will know what it is" she say and give it to me. Necklace i give to her!!! She still wear it. "So Marcus... What hapined betwen..." Before she say something more i get up and go home.

What now???