HOO & PJO One-Shots

So this came out of nowhere... I just really wanted to upload some random ideas that have been floating through my mind. So, without further ado, may I present my HOO & PJO One-Shots!

--------------------------------------

Leico

Leo's P.O.V

I silently crept into my cabin. It was well past midnight, and I wasn't too keen on getting in trouble. My hands lit on fire to give me a bit if light to see where I was going. With the light, it was quite easy to find my bunk. Although it was kinda hard to miss. It had gears and springs all over the end if it, with blue-prints coming out from under my mattress. If that wasn't enough of a hint, my name was also carved into the headboard. What can I say, I got bored.

I gently sat down, avoiding the pieces of metal scattered around my bed. The night's activities kept replaying in my head. I had gone out to clear my head, and ended up in the forest, somewhere near Zeus' fist. I sat down with my back against the tree and put my head in between my knees. I was exhausted, but my brain just wouldn't shut off. I had recently learned that I wasn't attracted to girls, and part if me wasn't taking it well. There was a little voice in the back of my mind telling me that it was repulsive. I knew that being gay wasn't a bad thing, heck I even knew some people who were gay, but there was still a tiny piece of me that hadn't accepted it. I guess it's easy as long as it's not actually you. I discovered my sexuality by almost kissing one of my best friends, Nico, at the campfire. I'm pretty sure that he was strait, but in that moment, he looked gorgeous and I couldn't help myself from leaning in. Luckily he thought I was just being funny and laughed it off. I laughed along with him, although my heart wasn't in it. My mind was running a million miles a minute trying to figure everything out. After that, I spent the rest of the campfire in silence. Ever since then, my mind hasn't turned off.

Thinking back on it now, I probably should have realized that I wasn't strait when I thought Nico was attractive when I saw him for the first time. Shaking my head in an attempt to clear my thoughts, I caught sight of something in my peripheral vision. Or should I say someone. I turned my head towards the unexpected guest and gave him a quizzical look. He ignored it and sat down next to me. His shaggy black hair covered his eyes, so I couldn't really read his expression. We sat in silence for a few minutes, each of us too caught up in our thoughts to attempt a conversation. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, it felt nice. Being close to Nico always seemed to relax me, and help calm me down. Finally, I broke the silence with a question.

"What're you doing out here?"

"Probably the same as you, trying to clear my head." He replied, as he flicked the hair out of his face.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, curious.

"To be honest, you." He mumbled.

"What about me has got you so intrigued?" I flirted, in a joking manor.

"Everything. You always seem to find your way into my mind." He answered.

"Really?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah. Can I try something?" He asked, timidly, which was something I wasn't used to.

"Sure, I guess." I shrugged, as she turned to face me. Without warning, he placed his hands behind my head and slowly placed his lips on mine. It was as if ice and fire met, somehow co-existing peacefully. I immediately kissed back. This was what I was craving! The kiss felt so right, that I wondered why I never noticed just how perfect Nico was until now. His eyes seemed to entrance my when I looked into them. The way he laughs and tries to cover it up. The way he always puts others before himself. The conclusion came to me in the midst of the kiss. I was in love with Nico di Angelo.

--------------------------------------------

So there was a Leico one-shot... Super cheesy... Hahaha. Anyways, thanks for reading, I would love to hear what you think about this one-shot, so feel free to leave a comment or two! Votes are also appreciated! Don't forget to keep smiling! -T