A certain shameless person

Note: In this world,there are three periods in a day, light night, midnight, absolute night because it was still dark no matter what time it was, just that the moon changed shape

 Near the light night hours, the little boy that laid sprawled over Kyon's body finally moved. His eyelids flickered upwards,revealing red tinted irises. They focused on Kyon's unguarded body. The pink tips on his chest were a lovely shade of valentine.

 Cien reached over to Kyon's neck and brushed aside some of his hair. He lips gently collided with the vulnerable red spot. His lips had naturally shaped itself into half a circle. 

He withdrew a little in silent appreciation. 

He then took the abandoned bathrobe and covered Kyon's body. 

Not satisfied with only the towel covering his body, Cien climbed to the other end of the bed and dragged the entire blanket over Kyon, leaving his face as the only identification that the unknown object was a person and not something else. 

  No one was allowed to look at his Kyon except for him  

 (Boss! Are you not overdoing it?, the system could not help but feel pity for Kyon again,but as always, he was only a side character...)

Satisfied, Cien crawled down the bed and walked towards the door, not at all with the ambiance of a little boy, but one of a powerful ruler, with some imaginary fireworks exploding around him.

When he left the room, he lightly snapped his fingers and in a flash, Cien had shifted,into something else. 

He clapped his fingers softly. After a few seconds, two devilings had appeared. They kneeled down before him. A suffocating pressure had expanded itself over the two new characters. Everything was conveyed without words. They nodded and stayed still. 

It was when Cien had walked away did the beads of sweat drip down from their temples onto the floor. Obey at all cost, they understood this fact very well.

When Kyon regained consciousness, he felt hot and sticky all over. And then he realised that he was buried under a barrage of cloth, only his face was visible.

 It took him a while to shake free of the blanket. Why am I naked? He failed to comprehend the reason but did not bother too much about it. He wrapped his bathrobe around his waist and just wanted to bath.

 His feet felt numb as they touched the cold marble floor,so much that he could not feel anything. He started taking slow steps,half hobbling,half walking.

By some miracle, He made his way to the door labelled bath room. The minute he pushed open the bathroom door, there was a mirror,he stopped there. Shock still...

There were red spots lining his collarbone and especially deep red fang marks on his neck. Two pink dots stood out the most on the thing called his chest. He turned around and was met by the same sight, red blooming spots marring his straight back.

The next thing he realised was that his white,opaque hair had became slightly silvery,and that it had grown,so much that it was hanging, just a few centimeters apart from his waist.

 What happened? Kyon anxiously prodded the system

Cien happened "It could be a allergic reaction " The system calmly stated,ignoring its self conscience very rationally.

"oh...ok" Cien became like that because of him, so obviously he should take responsibility. Hopefully it would go away over time, if not he was also fine with it.

 He was still beautiful wearing long sleeved clothing anyways. Kyon caressed his "new hair" lovingly. This should be the way to live in a alternate virtual world...

Ding.... A message had appeared in the systems web page.

"Fudanshi, Your first quest is to bath." The system had finally voiced out after being shaken out of its image of lix flooding his system.

"ok...." He did not seem to dislike the name fudanshi...

Kyon stepped into a majestic bathtub. Hm... How do I use this? He tried putting his finger near the tap, but nothing came out... He tried tapping the top of the screw shaped object and nothing happened again... Kyon fiddled with the tap without successfully opening it...

In another room, a certain person had started laughing while watching through a certain system's 3D monitor.(boss,can you not use me to sneak on somebody else bathing? The once respected system felt that it had just been violated,looking at its boss laughing so merrily,secretly watching a teenage boy bath. It wanted to cry,but endured for the lix)

"system? How do I bath?"Kyon curiously asked. 

"Um,first,you take off your clothes" The system was very aware of the monetary chance presented before him.

Kyon started removing the bathrobe. Perhaps if he did that, there would be a sensor that would scan him and he would be clean.

At this point in time, he was unaware of a certain person, who had used the system's 3D monitor to enlarge and admire his body.

"Um..system,what do  I do next? The oblivious cute naked person was still asking the system for instructions.

"you bend down and turn the knob" the system knew that it had almost reached its goal.

So very innocently,our cute naked person bent down, wondering which knob to turn,while his untouched butt was sticking out very cutely.

That certain shameless person had enlarged that area and was looking on with particularly hot eyes, making the system wonder... Why do I have such a shameless boss?

 The cute person had finally chosen the center knob. Out came warm water. As it flowed down Kyon's body, he sighed in contentment. The warm water was soothing the soreness he felt from the red marks. He filled the tub up and added some soap he found at the side. The water flowed down his silvery hair ,reflecting stars. The cute wet person smiled. It was so beautiful the water should have stopped flowing. 

A certain person had started panting and it felt like he could burst, anytime now. He stroke the very hard thing and his hand was already wet. Before long, thick white liquid had landed on the floor. In the silence, all that could be heard was panting. The scene of Kyon bathing was the only thing occupying all of his mind, and his heart. The feeling of not being able say three certain words, He knew it better, more than anyone else.

Yay!!!! Its a bathing scene I really wanted to add the female protagonist of the story here but no cliffhangers. Not yet anyways.Sorry for the slightly late chapter... Its one day later than I would normally update, but its longer!!!! You can love me right now;)