Separation

"lets go!"

Cien grabbed Kyon's hands and dragged him towards the edge of the bed. Kyon unsurprising resisted. His mind was still processing this new information.

"wait, Cien! Don't we need your Uncle's permission?"Kyon voiced out.

 If he was going to bring Cien away from this place,he at least needed permission to legally bring him away,if not he would never feel at peace with himself. 

What if the Demon King had mistook him for abducting his nephew? The thought itself was nerve wrecking. By then he would be dead. No,worse off then the dead. 

Cien frowned. His delicate face distorted and created a maddening cute pouty face. 

"He really said I should go!!!" Cien threw a mini tantrum,he laid down on the bed and rolled around the sheets,hands and legs pointed in the air,his eyes were red and the human roll made sniffing sounds. (The system could barely believe that he was seeing his boss throw a tantrum.It made a mental note to clean its screen tonight)

Seeing this sight, Kyon felt his heart wrench for this little boy who seemed to be so lonely. This was the first time he had seemed to request anything of him.

He sympathized with this little child. He too,had once felt like that,but he had found a friend online. But.....

Cien,seeing that Kyon was still hesitating,grew impatient. Just for or a moment,his eyes became glassy. His eyes reverted back and the wriggling figure stopped moving.

Cien?

At the same time, The system sounded a warning in Kyon's head: Warning! Warning! Emergency! Compound collapsing! Fudanshi Get out... The system kept on repeating this sentence and it made Kyon's head ring. The only words he made out were 'get out'. He grabbed Cien and a blanket and ran out of the room. 

The walls and floor started vibrating so much that He wasn't able to get a firm footing,yet he somehow made it to the end of the corridor. at this point of time, Bricks had already started falling from the ceiling, cracks had appeared from beneath. The floor had started crumbling. he saw darkness,at the end of the corridor,yet he knew it was the right place to go. He made a leap of faith, and jumped. 

The bed sheet bellowed up above them,turning into a parachute shape cover. Kyon closed his eyes. His heart was thudding in his chest. The opening of Dungeons and beauties 2 played out in his head. It had also started like this. The hero jumps into the darkness. 

His memories started playing out, when he first met "your everything" the familiar voice....yet there was something that he did not remember before...

 Kyon had lost his grip on Cien,yet he was in a trance. 

Cien was frozen,he was unable to move as well. He felt a greater power suppressing him. It was as if someone was had hacked into his control of this world.

So down Cien went, down into the darkness.

Meanwhile,

The system was panicking, it had lost all contact with its host... and even his boss! It rebooted its files yet there was still something going on. His millions of back ups had also been shut out. He had no access at all. What is happening?!!! He was alone in the darkness. 

Without warning, all of his screens lit up. The sound of a party pooper popping could be heard. Confetti made out of data flew around him. The system had froze. 

A face appeared on the screen.

 Why? He had deleted all data regarding that face but why? Why did he remember? It shouldn't happen. No

"Ju." The low seductive voice snuck into the system's transmitter,causing his sensors to be in a frenzy. It was so clear. Various sensitive sound sensors caused the sound to be transmitted as touch to his entire being,he could 'feel' it. The 'feeling of someone touching the places that should never be touched' It overloaded the system. He froze again . 

A figure materialized behind the system's control chair and back hugged him. 

'I missed you'

This is my personal personal personal space! How did he find it?

 But actually that was not the most important thing for the system right now.

The most important thing was to change his face. He couldn't possibly show him, the face that was in love with him.

*CHEERING LIKE A MAD PERSON  I finally got to write about this part! so that was separation. This is one of my favorite parts:)

As usual love me:)))