THE SPACE

He propped his head up on his hand, diagonal to the silken sheets.

His gaze was roasting marshmallows.

It ran across Ju's face, as if memorising every single baby hair on his face. 

Those juicy lips,

that slight tinge of lust that betrayed what his innocent voice was calling out again and again.

The way those beads of sweat flowed erotically down his collarbone and beyond

He would never forget

Last night
It was all his. Again.

His eyes twinkled, they looked like they contained all the stars in the galaxy. And they revolved around this one person.
Ju.

His slender hand caressed Ju's cheek.

So now.. What to do with that beast and my cute brother.

Lets see... i could...

ideas had started brewing in Rei's head, and they were needless to say, not very pleasant ones.

***Oh Hi! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm the narrator, in case u are wondering who is the one saying all those amazing third person povs. Don't mind my mind blowing commentary along the way. I will be talking using a { to speak. In all, Im just a really cheerful, charismatic and adorable narrator. (✧≖‿ゝ≖)

Well, since Ju is not here to do it anymore.

And u might see emojis like:
༽΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵༼

༼☉ɷ⊙༽

༼;'༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ ༽

(ノ≧ڡ≦)

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ ...Coming soon

Fellow readers, Do not fear the emoji's , this is just me showing off my charm and charisma. And so I will be here showering my TLCC *tender loving care and concern, love and joy! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
XOXO Yr beloved Narrator. Muah muah

Anyways, back to the story...

Rei turned towards his bedside , waved his hand in front of his log, and connected to THE SPACE.

THE SPACE, like its name, was a space. One fine day,THE SPACE had suddenly appeared.

Mysteriously, it could be connected to every log. The instructions that had appeared, also very suddenly, stated that its main purpose was to allow users to design virtual worlds ,like virtual reality games.

And it was followed by a sentence-
-A space for your love-?

Many cipher specialists and encryptist were sent out to decipher this message but were unable to figure anything out, in the end the only conclusions they could come up with was:
・A space to show off your love for science
・A space to love yourself
・A space to put your love in and never love anything again.

the list went on and on

{Again, this was an advanced interstellar world where humans could love robots too and so on and yet they were so wrong because the actual purpose of the space was to find *to * Oops that part is censored out hahaa

There was the first world called the BASIC SPACE so on and so forth.

There were missions assigned automatically and completion would allow an addition of points.

if you failed, points would be deducted depending on the difficulty of the world, and if you went below -99 points, you would become an npc in the system.

You would need a minimum of a million points to become a designer. 

There was a myth, that if one had stayed in that 'world' long enough and completed a secret mission, the world would become real. 
{But was it really a myth? fufufu(ノ≧ڡ≦)

It was thought that THE SPACE was a chance given to this universe for renewal.

{cough, refer to the tear in the space time continuum: chapter 1

And the person who has yet to do so has not appeared yet {or has he? (✧≖‿ゝ≖)

It was a self efficient system on its own. There was a law for all members of the universe to be a player in THE SPACE as the leaders of the  universe had wanted a higher probability of a renewed world .

And that, my dear friends, is what Cien had done. He created a virtual world. He was a designer.

{In case u forgot Cien is the beloved male lead and he is hot cute sexy gorgeous and yummyy.(ノ≧ڡ≦)

THE SPACE contained an infinite array of possibilities. Which meant that in this space, anything was possible. And so it happened that dungeons and beauties was one of them.

{Keyword :anything was possible
Rf to 'the thing about love' chapter please.( •ॢ◡-ॢ)-♡ KYON JUST FRICKKIN GET TOGETHERRR WITH CIEN AND DO **STUFF I WANNA NARRATE MORE JUICY SCENESSSSS AUTHOR U FRICKKIN WROTE THE WHOLE DEMON KING KYON STORY FOR NOTHING AHHHHHH sorry for the ranting its just me being sentimental and yeah CANT RELATEヽ(TдT)ノ-totally getting Jeffree Star vibes here just that its so much cooler when Jeffree does it.(*'∀'人)♥*+

Back to the story...

Well, since they met through Dungeons and beauties 2 lets put them back there, but with a twist...

I cant wait for them to hate each other...
That was what Rei was thinking

{But love and hate are just a line apart, aren't they?༼・ิɷ・ิ ༽

This beautiful author has something to say:
So sorry for being away for so long!!!! I did say I would be away till December due to national exams in my bio/profile whatever u call it but heres a treat cos I couldnt resist ₍₍ ( ๑॔˃̶◡ ˂̶๑॓)◞♡ Woot Woot I wrote 874 words.