Arc/Dungeon 1?!!! part 1-Knight! The dragon has kidnapped the princess again!

Back to Kyon and Cien

The area around them was surrounded by lush greenery.There were whispers of tiny movements in the foliage .

As Kyon had shifted his still bleary eyes to the trees,the chattering of the birds had started to die down.  There was a flurry of wing flapping and just like that, the birds took off.

They made up huge winged silhouettes against the setting sun.

Then, all there was was silence.

The clouds had started to move,for what reason. Of course, no one would know except for maybe Rei.

There was just something unnatural about how the clouds had started to shift. Twilight seemed to descend almost instantly.

Two clammy palms had attached themselves to Kyon's bathrobe. Yes. Kyon was still wearing a bathrobe. From the demon King's castle...

But lets get back to the story shall we.

The owner of those clammy palms expressed his emotions through a pair of dewy watery eyes that seemed to filled to the brim with salt water.

Kyon instantly felt a jab to his heart and stroked Cien's head to soothe him.

Cien released his clammy palms and went in with the big gun.

He reached out his arms and tilted his head.

'Honey, Hug hug?'

'Ok ok here here' Kyon had conceded that he was no match for Cien's cute little antics. He was even happy to do anything to soothe the this little ones anxiety.

Kyon raised the little guy up from his waist up and carried him in a sitting position in his arms.

Cien had circled his arms around Kyon's neck and a flash of indifference flashed across his eyes.

"Lets get away from here"

Kyon was thinking that it might start to rain soon, considering how dark the sky was turning.

They walked and walked.  The best solution for now would be to seek shelter. There seemed to be the blurry figure of a cave in the distance.

As they approached the cave, the figure of a huge castle also came into view. The castle was partially encapsulated by the cave.

;You can refer to the picture above:)
Then,the castle was in plain sight.
It simply took Kyon's breath away.
The castle seemed to blend into the scenery flawlessly, as if it was part of nature itself.

Yet at the same time, It was magnificently breathtaking, with the elaborate carvings of dragons engraved along its entire marble structure, so surreal they seemed to be living dragons forever writhing for escape. Why you ask? Because they were, indeed once alive.

But I seemed to have deviated from the story again,have I. How careless of me

;Hmf Author why r u so mean this is unfair. I wanna know moree

In front of the castle was a huge moat, covered by an almost indisernable fog.

Yet, as Kyon had approached , The fog had all swept to aside, forming 2 flat and white walls,leaving a wide pathway for Kyon to pass through.

It was as if the fog was submitting to him.

Kyon was puzzled.
Yet he had never thought that it was because of the person he was carrying, and that my friend,was something he would regret somewhere further on.

The author has something to say: Im so sorry for leaving u guys hanging for so long:( *Melon sincerely bows (the 90 degree one) I hope u guys enjoy this new arc it will be a slightly long journey :) Having my Hols now and I will try to write more before I have to continue my education somemore lol Wishing all of yall a happy new year and love me:)))