Arc/Dungeon 1?!!! part 6- He disliked her, very much

Just like that, The both of them went back to the castle. 

There was a small tug on Kyon's pants "Honey, I wanna sleep with you.."  

"Ok" Kyon gave in without much resistance. Cien was still young after all. 

The next thought on Kyon's mind was that he had to give Cien an education, so that he could be able to uphold the name of a earl's son and be able to survive in this world if he was gone.

But how should he go about doing that? this place was so deserted... there would not be many famous teachers willing to come all the way here ... or he could send Cien to rekiyon academy . Unfortunately, the enrollment age was 11 years old. Three years later ... So what should he do...

But anyways, lets try to invite a governor to teach Cien first. Should I get a female or male teacher? And shall I get a play mate for Cien while I am at it as well? Many ideas flitted across Kyon's head

The next day, when Cien had woke up. Kyon was already gone for breakfast

There was a surprise waiting for Cien as he walked towards the dining table. There was someone sitting opposite Kyon. 

It was a little girl. She had a beautiful pair of amber irises, with wide almond shaped eyes. Her light caramel skin had brought out the uniqueness of her white hair . She stared at Cien curiously, her long eyelashes fluttering as they observed him.

"Cien , come and sit down, there is someone whom I would like to introduce you to." Kyon was beaming as he said this. He was extremely pleased with himself.

He had remembered that the future fiancee of the crown prince was staying in this area. 

At this point of the plot line , the daughter of the future prime minister, who was currently now only a small official in the capital, was staying in the northern plains with her mother who was recovering from an ailing sickness. 

Thus ,he had kindly sent a message via magic to ask the future-prime minister if he could have his daughter play with his so-soon to be son . His request was immediately approved due to the future prime minister wanting his daughter to gain connections and here he was.

Kyon was thinking that if the two children grew up together, they would definitely grow feelings and that Cien would have connections with the future to-be queen and thus be alright if he was not here anymore or who knows what might happen in the future. 

In the original plot line, The future queen was someone who was very upright,righteous and fearless, he would have been fine if Cien had ended up marrying her as well. Thinking more about it, Kyon felt even more and more pleased with himself. What a great choice I made. 

Cien glared at the girl. It was instant dislike. He was displeased. Why is there a girl sitting at my place. 

In Cien's mind, all the seats besides his honey at the table belonged to him. But to not show his displeasure in order for his honey to not think that he was selfish, he just glared. 

Kyon was thinking that it was just because Cien had not met anyone else and was thus just wary of outsiders so he ignored the glare.

Saera could feel the hostility directed towards her, but she was too lazy to care. This uncle gave her food and was so nice to her, she just needed to behave herself and if would seem like the other party was overreacting. She blinked her eyes and gave a small nod, looking ever the so doll like. 

"Cien, This is Saera, she is 8 years old and will come over and play with you from now on. Be nice and shake hands." 

Saera held out her small hand, yet it only met with air.

Cien had walked pass her and sat on the seat next to Kyon, he stared back defiantly, clearly a look of provocation, directed at Saera.

Kyon could feel a headache forming as he scrunched his brows. They said that children were the most malleable when they are young right? What is this????

The author has something to say:

Thank you for reading. The flag had been risen. lets see if anyone can guess what will happen soonnn. Hope u enjoyed and love me.

Sincerely, Lryne