Song at birthday

Milos pov
(Back story so that they drove to your state and bought a puppy)
Mom I know we just got here and picked up the puppy but can I walk her?" I asked.
"Not without me you aren't. We've never been here plus it's night time." Mom said sternly.
"Fine." I said. I put the puppy in the leash and me and my mom headed out.

Your POV (meanwhile)
"Come on guys. It's just one song. I mean seriously, y'all haven't seen the movie or heard the music but whatever. It's my birthday party and I let y'all pick some good songs, I just want to listen to this one song." I whined, starting to put on the song 'someday' from the movie zombies.
"Ugh fine. It's gonna be bad." (Y/f) said.
I rolled my eyes. "Ill only play a minute of it, ok?" I asked. They nodded. We all sat on a bench as the song began to blast.

Milos pov
"Mom do you hear that? It's my song." I said, then I started sprinting towards the sound.
"Milo! Stop. The dog can't keep up with you, plus I told you to stay by me!" She hollered at me. I slowed down and waited for my mom. I saw a light shining near us. It looked like we were In a park.
"Ok fine I'll stop the song now. Y'all are mean." I heard a girl giggle.
I spotted her and walked with my mom near the spot it came from. Then 'Gods plan' started playing. I saw a lot of girls and cake and a speaker. I walked up.
"Hey uh I heard you playing my song." I said laughing. I saw my mom walk over to this older lady.

Your pov
"Hey I Uh heard you playing my song." A boy giggled. I focused on his face to try to see who he was. Omg it's Milo. I smiled.
"Yeah I did, but I had to change it." I explained. Then the lyrics came on 'she said do you love me, I tell her only partly.' We began to sing along with it. I looked at Milo and giggled. He laughed.

Milos pov
The girl noticed the puppy. She said that the dog was really cute. Her friends agreed. I looked around and saw ouji board and a ballon that said sweet sixteen. So the girls birthday. Nice.

Your POV
I asked him if he wanted to stay for the party then quickly apologized remembering he had the dog.
"I can take the dog. Have fun. I trust you with them." His mom told him. I smiled and saw him smile too. I can feel we'd be good friends.
(Ending: we became best friends after that night and I helped him pick his puppy's name.)