Youtube

GUYS IM BACKKK AHHH. This is a little different but I hope you like it.

"Hey guys!! So I started a YouTube channel as you see. Ugh i don't know how to do this. Anyway I'm going onto wattpad to read y'alls stories or imagines." Milo leans into the camera and whispers
"my beautiful girlfriend holiday told me about wattpad so creds to her." He said smiling. You paused it and secretly he didn't read your story.
"Ok sooo. First one." He said looking down at his phone.
"Ok first person is @cinnamonroll_girl. The book is called 'Milo manheim imagines' oh cool." He said scrolling through. "She writes good. Welp, next writer. The @ is @ y/n." He said after reading 2 stories.
"Crap." You said, excited but embarrassed bc you had smut.
"And then he pulled you close, breath against neck. ... against-" he said wide eyed reading through.
"What the crap! *laughs* Ok next imagine from her. That was interesting." He read your stories and likes them. "Thank you I enjoyed the imagines. I also learned what smut is." He said giving the camera a thumbs up.
He continued the video and it lasted another 5 minutes. Then he smiled at the camera and said peace.
"Omg he knows my book now!!" You cheered. "But he needs to work on his outro." You say laughing.