Boyfriend tag

"What's up guys! I'm back and today I've got a special guest. Yes, I know I didn't post last Tuesday but I'm back! I had a hectic week." I said excitedly to my camera.
I watched Milo in the back doing the shaming sign with his fingers.
"Ok so come here special guest." I said gesturing to Milo. He walked slowly over.
"Hey guys. It's me." He said awkwardly. I elbowed him softly and he laughed.
"So we have something to say, we are..." I began. "Dating!" Milo yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Omg shut up. It's 12am right now. People are sleeping." I scolded him.
He mouthed the word sorry and shrugged.
"But yes we are dating. We've been for about 3 months but wanted to keep it hush hush because we weren't ready to share yet but yeah." He nodded along as I said that.
"We are adding a twist. If one of us gets a question wrong, we have to eat a sour piece of candy, from level one, being the least sour, to level 10, the sourest of all sourness!" Milo said. The camera zoomed in on his face as he said that.
"Let's do it." I said.
"Ok how did we meet?" Milo asked.
"Well I was auditioning for a small part in Shameless and I saw you there too, going for another part. Holiday had just broke up with you and you had looked sad so I walked over to you and asked you if you were ok. We began talking and became friends. Two months later, we started dating."
"Dang it." Milo said disappointed. "I wanted to see you suffer."
"Wow thanks. Ok what's my favorite color." I asked.
"Easy, green." He said beaming.
"Wrong. It's y/f/c." I stuck my tongue out.
He grabbed a bag and opened it.
"It's a level 6." He read aloud. He plopped it in his mouth.
The song 'in the arms of the angels' played and the screen turned grey as it zoomed on his face. He made the most disgusted face. You cracked up laughing.
"Water! I need water." He said.
I gave him his bottle and said "drama queen."
"Next question, what was my first acting job?"
"Easy, you were in a musical." I said confident.
"Wrong. Ghost whisperer." He said laughing.
"Crap I forgot! Noooo!" I whined as I grabbed a bag. "Level 10 of course."
Milo cracked up laughing. "Feel my pain baby feel my pain!" He said in a weird voice.
I took a deep breath and put it in my mouth. It wasn't too bad. Then it hit me.
"Ahhhh hoowy cwap, gwet it owt!" I cried, fanning my mouth.
"No spit outs! Eat it all." Milo laughed, doubling over because his stomach hurt from laughing really hard. I finished it.
"I hate you so much." I said through my gasps of air as I sipped on my water bottle. "That prolly messed up my taste buds." I said crossing my arms.
We began to answer more questions. I won by one point.
"Alright guys. You all see that I won so the game is over." Milo said.
"No I won. Anyways I love you guys and I will see you next Tuesday." Me and Milo kissed at the end and it rolled to the things that said all my handles.
There was one blooper: "You look like Clark Kent." I told Milo, quoting IT the movie. He caught on. "Well you look like Louis lane." He said. "I'm pennywise the Dancing clown." I said.
"We all float down here." Milo said sinister. Then my roommate walks in. "Holy shit what happened to you?" Then she walked out. We all laugh.