Cheating part 3

i quickly went back in. "I uh- kinda forgot my coat and shoes." I grabbed them and put them on. The I walked out again.
"Bye sweetie!" Cam yelled.
"Bye!"
Milo ran out after me. "Y/n stop. We need to talk. We can't avoid each other for forever. My mom loves you too much for you to go and leave her life. I do too..." he dragged out the last sentence.
The snow fell on my eyelashes as I blinked. The street lights flicked on, prepared for the dark night ahead.
"Milo I just-"
"Look. I admit I made a huge, huge mistake. And I'm sorry for that. Y/n.. I still love you. I will always love you no matter what. There... there is no excuse for what I did. I miss you way too much." He said looking down, shuffling his feet in the snow. He was now a foot away from me.
I lifted my hand slowly and grabbed his face, lifting it up to look at me.
"I miss you too. Way too much. I didn't want to come but deep down I wanted to see your face. I stayed away too long because It pained me to see you. Hurt, sad, whatever." I said.
"Y/n..." Milo took a step forward.
I walked the rest of the way to him. His breath ticked my chilled face.
"Shh.." I said. I leaned in and kissed him softly. I felt him smile in the kiss.
"You forgive me?" He asked.
"Yes." I said.
He smiled again and we walked to my car so I could go home.

Someone requested the ending be soft and adorable and honestly I tried but🤷🏼‍♀️ anyway I hope u enjoyed and ya.