Babysitting prt one

Well it's 10:20pm and I'm leaving my old house for the last time. We got everything out so this is the last time I see the house. Good bye old house.- April 22

You walked next door to Mrs. Johnston's house. You rang the door bell and patiently waited As you heard running down stairs. She opened the door.
"Thank goodness your here. I haven't had a day off with out kids in years. Honey hurry!" She said to you and then to her husband who was walking in tying his tie.
"Oh crap. Was today the day Milo was coming to stay for a couple days?" Mrs Johnston asked mr Johnston.
"Oh shoot yeah." Mr Johnston said.
"Then we should st-" mrs Johnston started.
"I can get him situated. You go have fun. I'll take care of your.." you said.
"Nephew." Mr Johnston said.
"Thank you so much. Something you should know is that he's about your age so you won't be babysitting him." Mrs Johnston said. They both rushed out and You yelled bye.
Walking in, the house was quiet. You went upstairs and saw the kids were down for a nap so you walked back down and turned the tv on. The Office was on so you started watching that. Then Michael said "I'm totally alone right now, with only my thoughts. I love it. *sings* I'm lovin' it. I can literally say anything I want. No one is going to hear me. *yells* WISH I COULD GO WITH RYAN ON THAT COOL RETREAT! JAN HAS PLASTIC BOOOOOBS! IIIII HAVVVEEEEE HEMAROIDS! *laughs* doesn't even matter." You laughed quietly at the tv. About thirty minutes later, the door bell rang. You jumped up, hoping the person would ring the door bell again. You opened the door and there stood Milo manheim.
"Oh I wasn't expecting that Milo." You said to yourself out loud.
"Uhh. Who are you. Where's my aunt and uncle?" He asked looking behind you.
"They went out for dinner. I'm the babysitter." You explained.
"Ok.."
"Come in."
He walked in and you showed him the place he was going to stay at.
"My uncle said he has fortnite. Wanna play?" Milo asked. You nodded. You loved fortnite.
You two began to play.
"Ohhhh I got that guy!" Milo yelled kinda loud.
"Shh. Also shut up mr winner. I'm over here hiding." You scolded him.
"Yeah. Not getting anyone." He laughed.
"At least I'm smarter."
"Oh really. I have the power of anime on my side!" He yelled.
"Shh." You said laughing.
"Y/n!! *gasp* milo!!" One of the kids, Eve yelled.
"Hey booger butt!" Milo said happily. She sat on his lap and rubbed her eyes. We began to play again but then her brother Cameron ran down.
"Y/n! Your here! Yay!! Wait Milo your here to? Yay!!" He said hoping up and down. He was five while Eve was four.
He sat next to you and laughed as you died.
"That's a boy!" Milo said encouraging him. You reached over and smacked milo on the arm. Eve laughed this time.
"Ok kids let's go get a snack." You said getting up from the couch.
The kids followed you and you made them pb and j. Then Milo got up saying he wanted one. Then Eve began to beg for another.
"I'm going to be making dinner soon so wait til dinner ok?" You say patting her head. Milo smiled at you.
"Your good with kids." He said, mouth full.
"Thanks." You say tucking your hair behind your ear, blushing a little.
Then it struck you that your celeb crush was here, in front of you. He sat back down at the couch.
"I'll wait for ya." He hollered over to you.
The kids finished eating so you set out a coloring book and some crayons on the coffee table in front of the couch. They sat down and began to color. We were about to start to play fortnite again, holiday FaceTimed him. He answered.
"Hey Baby." She said. She wore a black tank top and short shorts.
"Hey." He said.
"Milo come color with me!" Cameron whined.
"He's on the phone right now sweetie." You explained.

I need to do my homework but I'm doing this instead oop. I put it as a part one bc I think it was getting too long. The second part is coming soon (not like Shawn Mendes soon lol) and it's gonna be shorter.