Babysitting part 2

It's almost 6am and I haven't slept so let's see how this goes
"Holiday... how about I call you back? I'm gonna color with the kids." Milo tried hanging up the phone.
"Who's that girl?" You saw her looking at you.
"The babysitter. Look I've got to go byeee." He said pressing the end button when holiday was in mid sentence.
"Ok Ill color with you booger butts." He said grabbing a orange crayon.
"Definitely wasn't expecting that." You muttered, looking down at what eve was drawing.
"What?" Milo asked peering at what I was looking at.
"Nothing.. just you. Wasn't expecting you to well you know, hang up on your girlfriend for your cousins." You said. Eve looked up and asked if you liked the drawing. You nodded yes.
"Well ya. Anytime I'm with people I like I will hang up on her. Family over everything else. That's my motto." He said smiling, setting both hands on Cameron's shoulders.
"Well that's a good motto to have." I said looking up at him.
Milo also looked my way and we stayed like that for 10 seconds, then both looked away. Eve complained she was hungry again and I stood up to make the dinner.
"I'll help you." Milo said, standing up from the couch.
"Oh no that's cool—"
"No really. I can help." He walked towards the kitchen with you in front.
"Thanks." You Said.

If you want a part three lmk. If not this can be an ok ending🙂