Like a new little baby

THE WAIT IS OVER, AND HERE IT IS. A SMALL FILLER FOR A BIGGER FUTURE CHAPTERS. 

SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG BUT VOTES AND COMMENTS REALLY GET ME GOING. 

She shook as much as she could, the skin was tearing but she didn’t care. She felt like shit and the steel hand cuffs locking her down to the bed weren’t helping. So she pulled and tugged as hard as she could, hoping that a sweet miracle would release her so she could leave this dreaded hospital and maybe town. Get away from it all and find herself a decent drug dealer that wouldn’t just give her sleeping pills that did nothing. Then again it was her fault for having an upset stomach and vomiting them as soon as she was found.

“You know they won’t break right? “

Melody looked up and noticed the red faced girl in the dark blue sweater walk in with a small box of tissues in her hands.

“I wouldn’t know, I’ve been passed out for the last couple of hours. “  The headache was still there, the sudden dizziness would come and go but she could power through that.

“More like days. You’ve been slipping in and out of consciousness. “The red haired girl looked around the room and noticed the small mess on the counter by the make shift bed that someone was clearly sleeping on.

“Days? “  Melody asked a bit worried. Though why should she be when her whole goal was to die.

“Okay, maybe just 2 days. “

Melody stared at the girl who picked up the leftover food wrappers and walk across the room to the trash bin to throw away. She walked quickly and with her head down, never once looking up until she bumped into the desk tray by Melody’s bed.

Melody was about to ask if she was okay when the sudden wave of barf came up. The girl knew from the yellowing look on Mel’s face what was happening and quickly grabbed the trash can off the floor and rushed to her side. Slightly shoving her face into the bin just in time for Mel to blow chunks of acid out. It wasn’t long before Mel threw her head back against the bed and clenched her eyes from the stinging pain in her chest and throat.

“Fucking shit...” Mel laid still on her bed, hoping the pain would reside and she could go about complaining about her life. Like she had a lot to complain about, right? It was heavy stuff, but it wasn’t like she lost her entire family. But she didn’t feel alive anymore, Mel felt dead and numb.

She wondered if the girl had ever felt this way.

"What's your name?” Melody looked over the ginger haired girl who avoid eye contact at every costs. She was clumsy, Mel knew that from the constant run ins with the furniture in the room.

"Its Savanna.” she mumbled looking up at Mel's pale face.

"Mines Melody.”

It was an odd cheerful tone that made Savanna gawk at the sickly girl. But even with the cheerful voice and slight smile she could tell the girl had felt the opposite. With the pale a cracked lips to the dark bags under her , dry eyes.