blush(three)

Otto's pov.

She came again today. The girl with pastel blue hair and peach highlights. I was trying to talk with her But she seems like a very closed person and kind of sad. I made her smile though.

"Plain black coffee?" I asked her as she came to the counter. She nodded.
"Does the girl the coffee is for have a name?" I asked her trying to find out her name.
"She does. It's y/n." she answered and smiled a bit. She smiled again!

"Well you have a nice name. I'll bring you your coffee." I say. She nods and pays. And as she is about to sit down she turns around and looks at me.
"Does the boy That brings my coffee have a name?" she asked me. I think that I'm making progress.

"He does. It's Otto." I say and smile. She blushes a bit.
"You have a nice name as well." she compliments and I smile once again.
She goes to the same table as the last two days.

Y/n's pov.

Hmm so his name is Otto. It suits him. I sat down at the table and started writing. I looked up after 10 minutes and there was a cup of coffee and a piece of lavander paper.

On it was written:

"Your name is as beautiful as your smile."

For some reason I smiled. It made me happy. And I placed the paper along with the other two.

I really like the concept of this story.
Hope you like it as well.
-Spooky💜