rainy days, won't you go away?(eleven)

Y/n's pov.

Another rainy day, ugh. I actually like rainy days but it gets boring when it rains for a week straight. I'm in my last class for the day. Arts class.

We had to draw something special to us. I decided to draw pastel paper pieces. Like the ones I get from Otto every day. It looked pretty good and I was pleased with the end result. My teacher, Mr. Way, actually said: "It really looks like these paper pieces mean a lot to you, you don't usually take so long to make something perfect.". And I obviously got an A.

I went to the coffee shop and was greeted, like every day, by my beautiful boyfriend Otto. I came up to the counter and smiled at him. He smiled back as always.

"What does the young lady want today?" he asked me and I giggled a bit.
"A green tea, please." I said and he nodded.
"I'll bring it to you." he said after I payed and I went to go and sit down. I sat at the same table as always.

After some time Otto came and put a white cup with green tea in it and a sky blue paper. On the paper was written:

"Soo, honey, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies tonight around 9 pm?"

I smiled and placed the paper into my notebook. After I drank my tea I went back to the counter.

"Hello, honey, I'll go to the movies with you tonight." I told Otto, referencing the piece of paper.
"Yay! I'll see you at 9 pm in front of the coffee shop." he said and smiled bright as the Sun. His smile was always soo beautiful and it was a real smile.
"I'll see you then." I said and waved goodbye to him.

Hope you like this chapter!
-Spooky💜