Awww(nine)

Otto's pov.

I actually kissed her. I can't believe it! But it's real! And I just fell butterflies in my stomach like some teenage girl.

Y/n was smiling like crazy And so was I. Maybe I should ask her to...you know...make it official...

"Hey y/n?" I asked her and she looked at me again.
"Hmm" was all she said and I took a deep breath.
"Well...Wouldyoumaybeliketobemygirlfriend?" I said it all in one breath and she looked at me confused.

"What?" She asked me. She giggled at my obvious nervousness.
"I want to ask you...if you would like to maybe he my girlfriend?" I said it, no going back now.
"Only if you'll be my boyfriend." She said and I laughed.

"Soo it's a yes?" I asked once again. And y/n nodded.
"Yup, it's an absolute yes." She confirmed and I hugged her and she smiled.

Y/n's pov.

After I got home my cute bunny rabbit was waiting for me. I have him a couple of snacks and he already had water.

I went to my room and got my books out. I finally got inspiration to write my story. It's going to be a love story. A diary of a girl, who was broken and now she may have found the right person who wants to fix her.

So another cheesy and cliche love story! Just like I love it!

Yay I finally updated.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜