Love is love(ten)

Y/n's pov.

Today was a tough day. I had to listen to some writer ,that writes kid stories and fairytales, for three hours straight. I sure as hell don't care about fairytales.

I came to the coffee shop and saw my beautiful boyfriend talking to Awsten. As I opened the door and walked to the counter Otto smiled and Awsten smirked.

"Soo, good old Otto found himself a girlfriend?" Awsten asked me and I blushed but nodded.
"Aww no need to be shy!" Awsten said and Otto laughed.

"So you want a black plain coffee or something different today?" Otto asked me and I looked over at him.
"Yup just a coffee." I said and payed.

"Y/n. How about me, you and Otto sit down and talk? He is done with work in about 5 minutes." Awsten said and I nodded.
"Sounds good." I said and walked to the table I always sit at. Soon came Awsten and then Otto.

I got my coffee and a lime colored paper on which was written:

"You look beautiful as always.<3"

I smiled after reading it and looked at Otto.
"Aww that's adorable! You two are too cute and pure and precious for this world!" Awsten said and I smiled. He is so childish.
"Love is love." Otto tells him and I blush.

"Y-you love me?" I asked him and he kissed my forehead.
"Yes y/n. I love you with all of my soul." he said and I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too, honey." I say and before anyone could say something.

"I ship you two soo hard right now. Hashtag (your ship name) for life!!!" Awsten screamed and both me and Otto smiled.

He has some weird friends. But I only meet Awsten, soo I'll just hope that the other ones are some sort of normal.

Sorry for not updating as much as I used to. For now I'll just update on the weekends.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜