honey bun(thirteen)

Otto's pov.

It was our first day of band practice. Awsten, Geoff and me formed a band called "waterparks".

I was kind of nervous because y/n was watching and I was trying to impress her. I don't know why though, I mean she loves me....?

Anywho we started playing the song "U was hiding under your porch because I love you" and it went really well. At the end y/n started clapping and screaming:" Woohoo this is god's favorite new band!". And we all laughed at her excitement. She was soo cute while being excited!

Y/n's pov.

After the practice Otto decided to take me to a candy store. It was a cute little store in the middle of the town. It was mostly pastel pink and cute.

After trying most of the sweets we bought a lot of them. Actually Otto didn't let me pay, so you could say that he bought them.

After we went back to my apartment and Otto ended up staying for the night. We spend the night watching disney movies and complaining about every small detail in most movies. And I can't forget to mention that our stomachs ended hurting from all the candy. But it was obviously worth it.

I can't wait to se what the future holds for Otto, the band and me.

Hope you liked this part! The next chapter will also be the last one...
Hope you'll like it!
-Spooky💜