smile(five)

Y/n's pov.

Another day at school. Today I had literature again. It's not that I hate it, it's just that I don't have inspiration lately, I don't know why. Anyway, I went to the coffee shop again, there is a pretty cute boy there after all...

I got to the counter and was greeted by a familiar face.
"Plain black coffee, I know." Otto said and I giggled.
"You'll bring it to me, I know." I said back and he smiled.
"Yup." he said as I payed for the coffee and went to sit down.

I took out my notebook and started doodling inside of it. I ended up drawing something really good, without even realizing that I was doing it. It looked really good, though.

I looked up and there was a cup of coffee again. And a pale yellow paper.
On it was written:

"I made you laugh today, that's sure is something isn't it?^~^"

I smiled once again after reading it. It's really odd how a person who I don't know almost nothing about can make me smile like nobody else.

After about 10 minutes I was done with drinking my coffee and I took the cup back to the counter. But before doing that I ripped out the drawing that I made and folded it. I took my backpack and went to the counter.

I placed the paper under the cup and left it there before walking out.

Otto's pov.

I looked at the counter and there was an empty cup placed onto an piece of paper. I took the cup and put it aside while opening the paper.

There was a drawing of me smiling and on it was written:

"Thanks for making me smile every onece in a while. Not many people manage to do that. - Y/n"

I guess that I can really make her smile. I took the paper and placed it into my backpack behind the counter. This girl sure is talented, and special.

Yet another update. And it's a bit longer than usual. I'm still kinda sick and yeah.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜