kiss 2(eight)

Y/n's pov.

I decided to put on a light blue sweater and black skinny jeans, along with a chocker and black converse. I locked my door and headed to the coffee shop. It was nice after the rain, quite fresh and energetic.

I noticed Otto standing there. He looked up and saw me. He waved at me and I gave him a small wave.
"Hi." I said and smiled.
"Hey." he replied, with a sort of small smile.

"Do you want to walk around and talk?" I asked him without even thinking.
"Sure." he nodded and we started walking towards a small park.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I finally asked.
"Umm well..." he said sounding very nervous.
"I kinda like you." he finally said, looking down at his legs. I couldn't help but smile.

"Well I kinda like you too." I said and he finally looked up. He was smiling bright like the Sun and was genuinely happy.
"Can I...hug...you?" he asked shyly.
"Of course." I replied and he gave me a bone crushing hug.

We stopped hugging and say down on a bench.
"Can I do something completely irrational and spontaneous?" he asked and I looked at him confused. But I still nodded.

He slightly pushed my chin up with his hand so that I was looking straight into his eyes. And then he did it. That motherflufer kissed me. I kissed back, obviously. This is my first kiss and I'm happy that he took it.

Our lips parted and we were both smiling like crazy. And I have a feeling that I was blushing like crazy as well.

Hello, hello! I haven't updated in a few days... I've been studying and focusing on school this week.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜