like lovers do(fourteen)

5 years later

Y/n's pov.

Today is Otto's and mine 5 year anniversary. Ahh I can't believe that it's already been 5 years. It seems like just last week I meet him in that small coffee shop. And the band made two albums and played warped tour. I'm really proud of them. And if course Geoff and Awsten are still together and all the fans ship it. Also did I mention that I'm the boys' manager? Because yes I am and it's honestly amazing that I can be around those fools all the time.

Anyway right now I'm waiting for Otto to come home. Ohh yes and we moved into a house together. It's quite small but really cute and comfy. And today Otto is taking me out on a date. I decided to put on a pastel blue dress and black vans. Because I'm a crippling emo kid inside.

And then I heard a knock on the door. It was obviously Otto. He took my hand and kissed it. I blushed slightly. I still blush at his touch after all these years. But what can I say, I'm in love with this goof.

We got into the car and Otto gave me a blindfold. I looked at him confused.
"Put it on I don't want you to see where we are going just yet." Otto explains and I nod and put the blindfd on. After about 30 minutes of driving I got bored.
"Can you turn the radio on?" I asked Otto and he turned the radio on. Panic at the disco was playing and I started singing along to Death of a Bachelor.
"We are almost there. And you have a beautiful voice honey bun." Otto said making me blush and I slightly nodded.

Soon we arrived and Otto took my blindfold off. I opened my eyes and I'm front of me was a beautiful lake and a picnic table surrounded by fairy light and ballons that spelled out "Happy 5th anniversary honey bun!". It was all in pastel colors and it was quite pretty.

We sat down and started talking about everything possible. I love talking to Otto. It's like you can talk to him for ages and you could never get bored of him. We also ate a variety of food. Or you could say korean noodles, cake, pie and a chicken salad. It was all soo casual that it seemed like we were just hanging out.

It was around 8 pm when we got up from the table and went to the lake. The sun was still not fully down, but the stars and moon were visible. It looked stuning, especially with the light blue lake.

"Y/n I wanted to ask you something." Otto said and I looked at him.
"What is it?" I ask and give him a bright smile. He smiled back as well.
"Okay. Umm. We have been together for 5 years at this point and although I know everything about you, I feel like it was just yesterday that I meet you in that coffee shop and honestly that day will always stay in my mind. And every single day that we spend together is amazing and special.
You are the most beautiful, smart, gorgeous, funny, shy and happy girl I have ever meet. So I wanted to ask you to do something for me. You see the thing is that I'm really nervous right now and I can see that you are happy so I'm just gonna do it.
Y/n Y/m/n y/l/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked and got into one knee. He pulled out a small black box and when he opened it he put a gorgeous blue and silver ring onto my finger.

"Of course I'll marry you! I love you soo damn much!" I say and he picks me up and we kiss. This is really the happiest day in my life.

"Umm Otto I think there is something I have to tell you as well." I say looking at the sky and he nods.
"What is it?" He asks smiling and I smile at him.
"You are going to be a dad." I say and Otto starts jumping around in happiness.
"Oh my God! Y/n I love you soo much already! And now I'm going to have another human being that I can give my love to!" he says and I nod.

"The future is bright for us, isn't it?" I ask him and he nods.
"Right now is bright for us. But I think that the future will be even better." Otto says and I nod. The next moment his lips were on mine and I smiled once again. After breaking the kiss we both blush and smile.

"I love you." he whispers into my ear.
"I love you as well." I say and smile.
This is really out Happy day.

This was a long ending(830 words). But it was worth it. Anywho I'll talk to you all in the authors note.
Hope you like it!
-Spooky💜