Chapter 14//Together

"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; Together we can do great things"
- Mother Teresa
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; Together we can do great things"- Mother Teresa---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In all her years of working for Tony Alicia, only had to send out two gifts on Mothers day a bouquet flowers for her mother and a bouquet of daisies for Tony's mom. Alicia would order the flowers for her mother and have them delivered to her mother's house, then she would accompany Tony to Maria's grave and watch as he placed them down.

Not only was she excited for her first mothers day as a mother, but Alicia was also worried about Tony. She knew Pepper would be able to handle the giant man-baby, but she still worried about him.

"Alicia, I'm sure that plate is clean enough" looking away from her back garden she looked down at the now spotless plate in her hand.

Shaking her head Alicia places the plate on the drying rack "sorry, I was just away with the fairies."

Hearing laughter Alicia turns around to see her husband carrying her 6-month-old boy "It's alright dear, but I think Cooper has a gift for you in the living room.

Smiling at her husband and son Alicia reaches out to carry Cooper "well I guess I better go and take a look" tickling Cooper's tummy she listens to the most glorious sound in the world her little boy's giggles.

Walking into the living room tears start to well up in her eyes at the sight in front of her, rose petals are scattered all across the floor and photos of her and Cooper are either hung up or placed down all over the room.

Turning around to Clint Alicia wipes away the stray tear that had fallen down her cheek "Thank you, thank you so much." Watching her husbands face light up put the cherry on top of her already perfect day.

Waking up this Mothers day was particularly hard, without Alicia Tony's life had become a mess, he had tried so hard to find someone who could fill Alicia's shoes but no one had come close to doing what she could. Finally sitting up in bed Tony drags himself out and makes his way towards his ensuite, turning on the light he stares at himself in the mirror noticing the bags under his eyes, turning around he turns off the light and leaves.

Before he could make it to his bedroom door there's a knock, opening the door he comes face to face with Steve.

"What?"

"Um," Steve starts before rubbing the back of his neck "we have a bit of a problem in the living area."

Shaking his head Tony pushes past Steve and walks down the hallway that leads towards the living area. Hearing Steve's footsteps following him Tony rolls his eyes knowing that someone has destroyed his living area for the second time. Turning the corner that leads to the living area Tony stares at the problem that Steve had mentioned. The smile that breaks out on his face is a shock to Steve, walking further into the room Tony starts to cry at all of the daisies that cover every inch of his living area.

"I don't know where they came from," Steve says to Tony.

Turning back to face Steve Tony smiles at him shocking the super soldier "was there any note?"

Nodding his head Steve reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a note. Snatching the note out of his hand Tony starts to read.

Tony,

I know how hard today is, I'm sorry that I'm not there to visit Maria with you. But I hope you know that I am with you always even on your toughest days. I hope the flowers are just as beautiful as they always are.
I'll always love you no matter what Tony.

Lot's and Lot's of Love,
Alicia.

P.S
Please leave your lab and sleep, JARVIS is starting to worry about your safety. And for some strange reason, he still contacts me about your sleepless habits.
S L E E P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo,

I am back with another chapter, I thought I would do a mothers day special and because I still believe that even though Alicia is no longer working for Tony she still worries about him

Well, we are back at 8k reads with is C R A Z Y. So thank you all so much for everyone who has read my book. Yet again thank you so much for everyone who has voted that means so much, and thank you for adding my story to your reading list that also means so much.

Don't forget to vote because that lets me know that you're enjoying my book.

Obviously, I haven't read through this chapter if something doesn't make sense please let me know and I will try and fix it as soon as possible. (I HAVE FINALLY READ THROUGH THIS IF ANYTHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

I will hopefully update soon.
I do hope you have a wonderful week.