Chapter 23//Reunited

"It takes one person to forgive, it takes two people to be reunited."
LEWIS B. SMEDES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting for Clint to come home was becoming harder every day, explaining to Cooper and Lilia that their father wasn't coming home for a long time was also a hard task.

"When is dadda coming home?" Cooper questions one day while looking out the window at the front of the house hoping to catch a glimpse of his father.

Looking away from the mess that Lila was currently making on her high chair Alicia stares at Cooper "soon, bub, he'll be home soon."

Turning away from the window Cooper turns to face his mum "but you said that last time."

"I know Cooper," Alicia says "but I don't know when dadda will be home."

Watching her son stand up from his spot Cooper makes his way towards the stairs and makes his way up to his room.

Holding onto Cooper's hand and carrying Lila Alicia watches the arrival board, seeing the arrival sign next to the flight Alicia can't help but feel nervous knowing that he was coming home.

"Is he coming now?"

Smiling down at her son Alicia nods her head "yes, Cooper he's coming now."

Watching her son jump up and down Alicia smiles at his excitement, seeing more security make their way into the terminal she turns her head and looks at the agent standing next to her.

'When he arrives are we able to go over to him?" The agent turns his head and nods "of course but it'll have to be quick."

"Okay."

Feeling Cooper let go of her hand Alicia turns her head and watches her son run towards Clint standing at the other end of the terminal surrounded by agents in black suits. Gripping onto Lilia Alicia tries her best to make her way to Clint without dropping her daughter.

"You came."

Nodding her head Alicia smiles back at her husband.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo,

I am back with an update...
A DOUBLE UPDATE.

Because I haven't updated in ages I figured I would come out with a double update. Now the next update may not be for some time yet again as inspiration is such a fleeting moment with this book.

I haven't fallen out of love with this book I just can't think of anything that will work and when I start to write something I don't like it all that much.

Obviously, I haven't read through this chapter if something doesn't make sense please let me know and I will try and fix it as soon as possible. (I HAVE FINALLY READ THROUGH THIS IF ANYTHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW)

I will hopefully update soon.
I do hope you have a wonderful week.