Chapter 25//Weird

"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it."
JOHNNY DEPP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes that's how long Alicia had been waiting outside of Midtown Tech for, Tony had told her that Peter was a good kid and was very persistent. Hearing the bell ring the brunette looks up and watches as a herd of teenagers start to run out of the high school and onto the streets of Queens. Pulling the photo up on her phone Alicia looks at it trying to familiarise her self with the boy she was looking for, looking back up she notices Peter exit the school with a kid wearing a fedora.

Pushing away from the car Alicia makes her way towards the kid, "Peter, Peter Parker?" She questions as she taps on the shoulder.

Watching the boy jump in shock he turns around to her "Yes..."

"I'm Alicia Barton, Tony sent me" stepping aside she directs him towards her car "if you'd follow me please."

"Yeah, Yeah sure."

Smiling Alicia makes her way back towards the car, not hearing the boy following her she turns and notices him talking to his friend, shaking her head she tries not to get worked up over the fact she could be home but instead she's out babysitting a kid.

"Peter, if you could follow me that would be amazing" Alicia calls out to him hoping to motive him in moving.

Watching him nod Alicia smiles, walking around the car she opens the driver's door and takes a seat, placing her sunglasses back on her face she hears the familiar sound of the back door opening and closing. looking in the rearview mirror the women notices the nervous boy already staring at her.

"You're not in trouble Peter, Tony just wishes to talk to you about some stuff."

Walking into the compound Alicia makes her towards Tony's office, walking down the corridor she turns around the Peter "wait here for a second Peter I'll only be a minute."

Pushing open Tony's door she turns and makes sure the door is closed properly storming up to Tony's desk she slams her hands on the table "You didn't tell me that Spider-man was a child Tony, you told me I was picking up a child with potential not a child who wears a costume."

Staring a the back of Tony's chair she watches as her swivels around and faces her, 'how did you know?"

"What?"

"How did you know he was Spider-man?"

Smirking Alicia can't help but feel proud of herself "I didn't but you've told me now."

"Now tell me exactly why a terrified Teenaged boy is sitting outside your office."

"Go get him and I'll get him to explain it to you."

Shaking her head she pushes off the desk and back towards the door grasping the handle she opens up the door "Peter come in here please."

Pulling up next to an apartment complex Alicia quickly pushes the door lock, turning around she smiles at the boy "Peter listen."

Watching him remove his hand from the door he turns and faces her "Tony's not mad at you. Hell, I'm mad at him but I need you to understand that you're not in trouble."

Seeing him give her a little nod she continues "Tony didn't have a good father so he's trying his best to be as caring as he can and I know it doesn't seem it but he does care."

Reaching out she hands him a piece of paper "this is my number if at any time you need someone to talk to or someone to just listen I'm 100 times better then Tony and Happy."

"Now I'm going to unlock the door, please don't bombard me with calls I have two children under the age of five so my sleeping hours are very limited" smiling at him Alicia turns back around and unlocks the cars doors.

Hearing the back door open Alicia watches him leave the car in her rear-view mirror, winding down the window she leans across the passenger "And Peter!" seeing him turn around she smiles at him "please don't fight any more vulture men, I may not be your mother but I will worry and won't sleep."

"Will do Mrs Barton" Peter salutes at her and then continues on his way home.

Smiling Alicia shakes her head "Sweet kid."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo,

Happy quarantine time. The time has come for me to update, I've been extremely focused on work this past couple of months so I apologise for the lack of updates. But I now have 4 weeks off of work because of COVID 19.

This may not be the longest chapter but it has more words then my latest chapters. Also, Peter Parker am I right Ladies, Men and my Non-binary readers.

So I did say this would be the snap but I've decided to start the final part with the snap please forgive me.

Obviously, I haven't read through this chapter if something doesn't make sense please let me know and I will try and fix it as soon as possible.

I will hopefully update soon.
I do hope you have a wonderful week.