2. Missing

Katie's P.o.V:

I sat on my desk and read a very interesting book about building an functional radiotelephone with only using two wires, some electrodes and a bit plastic. You also need something like an aerial and  loudspeaker to receive messages. Maybe it's not normal for a 15 year old girl to be interested into stuff like that but since my brother Matt and my dad left for space I began teaching myself about stuff like that. And actually I love it. 

Someone knocked on my door, which I guessed, was my mom. "K-Katie?", She asked. I lifted my head into her direction but a shocked expression spread all over my face as I saw that she was crying. "Mum? What's wrong?", I stood up and ran to her. "Please come with me.", She said and more tears started running down her face. I followed her into the living room, where our TV was turned on. The News were playing. 

I didn't understand but as soon as I read the heading I felt like all the oxygen of my body went missing. Tears started pouring out of my eyes just like as someone had pulled the handle on the faucet in my eyes. I couldn't stop and started choking. "I am so so sorry, Katie.", Mum said and pulled me into a tight hug. I burried my face in her chest and mumbled, "Why.. Why.."

The News were all about the four pilots that went missing. The four pilots who were studying and working at the Kerberos Mission. The four piltos named Takashi Shirogane, Y/N Shirogane, Samuel Holt and Matt Holt. 

Two of the pilots are

Two of the pilots are.. were my dad and my brother. "I am so so sorry... Honey.. I am so sorry, Katie.", Mum continued saying as if it was her fault. I sniffed. "Pidge.", I said. "What?", She asked confused. "Call me Pidge. Like Matt used to do it.", I repeated under tears, "I don't know if that's a good idea Katie I-"

"Pidge.", I said again and snatched me from her loving grip. I needed to be alone that moment and so I decided to go to the only place where I could be alone but still at Matt's side.

I ran into my room, locked the door and climed out of my window right onto the roof. This was one of the few places only Matt and I knew and it's the one place at which we had spent the most time together. For the first time I noticed that it's already dark outside and the stars were dancing in the sky. I looked up and searched something in the sky but I couldn't find it. 

I sighed and whispered, "I know you're up there and I'm going to find you... I promise."

"

A/N: OMG I JUST LOVE THIS EDIT OF PIDGE! OK, BYE!