4. Plan A

Katies P.o.V:

I've got a plan. Since Matt made it into the Garrison they must have his file. I am going to find his data and I am going to contact him. They have to know where he is.. They just have to. 

I sighed. I made my way into the big building aka The Garrison. It's a simple plan. Sneaking in, taking his file, sneaking out. This plan is foolproof. I sneeked around the corner and saw that the corridor was empty. Quickly I made my way to the office of Commander Iverson. Carefully I opened the door and catched a glimpse of the room. It's empty. Reliefed I took a deep breath and wandered over to the computer where the students files are kept. I put my self built scanner next to the monitor. It's going to copy all the information. 

I turned it on and began searching. "Holt.. Holt.. Holt..", I whispered while my fingers glided over the keyboard while I was scrolling through information about the students. My eyes widened as I found it:

Matthew Holt.

But a second after I opened it out of the reck I felt a hand on my shoulder. Roughly I got turned around. I gasped. It's Commander Iverson and two guards. "What do we have here? An Intruder?", He asked harshly. He looked at the monitor and saw the datas an roughly pushed me. "I am not an invader!", I snorted. Unobstrusive I activated the copy-process on my scanner. He eyed me and sarcastically he said, "And she's also cheeky?"

"That's my brother's file!", I explained and pointed at the monitor. "And?" "And I need it. There is information about him.. I need to find him and this is the only chance!" 

"Well young lady.. it's not. He's gone and he'll never come back. He's dead probably.", Iverson said like it was nothing. I felt anger rise in my body. Suddenly my scanner beeped, which meant that all the process was finished. Quickly I grabbed it and tried to run out of the room but the guards were faster. They held stopped me and held my shoulders. Iverson took my scanner and eyed it. Without blinking he smashed it against the table. 

"No!", I screamed. Iverson didn't show any emotion. "Escort Miss Holt off the premises and make sure every guard knows that the doors are locked for her.", He said to the guards. I stabbed him with my looks. I huffed and tried to get out of their grip but I wasn't strong enough.

"Don't come back!", One of the guards said and threw me out of the building

"Don't come back!", One of the guards said and threw me out of the building. I sighed. 

Time for PLAN B.