33. Voltrons new Source of Power

Y/n P.o.V.:

„I don't understand...", I whispered to myself but it seemed like the others could hear it because Allura yelled, „Me neither! Explain, Witch!"

Haggar laughed which made my blood freeze. „Back then I implanted her a piece of metal which I brought from Altea. It used to be my good luck charm, and seems like it still is, otherwise I wouldn't have found you."
„But how would an Altean Piece of metal help you, finding us?", the princess wanted to know.

„Oh Allura. You dumb girl, don't you remember? We have the same ancestry running trough our veins. We both are Altean... Voltron is made out of metal from Altea. And every Lion is able to find the other lions, just because of that. And since Y/n is Altean now AND has a piece of Altean metal in her she is a part of Voltron, that's why she had been able to find the lions. Y/n is a small but relevant part of Voltron. ", The witch explained and her gaze fell on me.

„As soon as I get you into the black lion and onto it's seat, Voltron will be the most powerful weapon, to ever exist. Your DNA, half human half Altean, is going to be Voltrons source of power forever." The paladins screamed and tried to fight the Galras but for nothing.
The two Galras that guarded me pullen me up on my feet and pushed me to a door.
„Stop it, let her go!" I heard Shiro yell. I looked around and saw that a guard pulled him into the room. He fought and fought but for the sake of good he couldn't escape the Galra's grip.

„I'm going to fullfill some experiments on you, to see how much you can take in.", Haggar said as I got carried out of the room. Everyone screamed and my last look fell on Shiro. His cheeks were full of tears and his eyes were filled with nothing but fear.

I kicked and screamed, „No! Let me go! Please, don't do this to me!"

The next thing I remember is being thrown into darkness.

Shiro's P.o.V.:

"No, let her go! You can't do that!", I screamed and fought to get rid of the handcuffs. As I saw my little sister being dragged out of the room, my body shook and a mix of tears and sweat ran down my face. I heard the heartbreaking screams of my sister echoe through the room.

"What are you going to do with her? She won't help you with anything!", I yelled at the witch.

"Oh Boy, you are wrong. Once we connected her to Voltron, the weapon will breach Y/n altean quintessence to gain full power. It will be very painful because her life will be slowly absorbed. It'll feel like her heart and soul are slowly removed from her body until she doesn't have control over her mind and body. ", The witch laughed. No... No!

This is all my fault! This can't be happening! Because of me my sisters life is ending. I should have never brought her with me or agree on any of this! I should have been more careful and protect her and I should be a better brother and now she is in danger, and I am here, handcuffed and not able to free myself.

"That's impossible! I don't believe a word you say!", Allura yelled. But the fear was clearly written in her face. "Have it your way. But as soon as we've run some tests, she'll be able to provide my new weapon with power."

"Not so fast!", someone yelled and suddenly shots were fired through the air. I turned around and I coulnd't believe who I saw.

Pidge fired at the Galras and Haggar, standing there like a knight in shining armour. After the two galras, that guarded Hunk and Lance, had been shot, the Paladins were able to free themselves. The galra that was supposed to guard me, was distracted by the whole Situation, so I kicked his feet, he fell and I stepped onto his face. I deactivated the handcuffs with his key. I ran into the battlefield and slayed some Aliens with my arm. "PIDGE! They have Y/n. The other Paladins and I'll hold them off! Go, get her!", I yelled.

Pidge nodded and ran out of the room.

I FINISHED A CHAPTER! IS THIS BELIEVABLE! I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME! BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS STORY WILL END SOON! I THINK I'LL WRITE 5 MORE CHAPTER (MAXIMUM)

BUT I HOPE YOU'LL STILL ENOY READING IT :)