10. Altean Princess

Shiros P.o.V:

My sister stood up and wandered towards the big blue lion. It's surrounded from some weird protection shield. Keith was the next to stand up and he also walked to the lion. He touched the shield but nothing happened. Y/n said, "The pressure is now really high. I really think it has to do something with the lion." "Touch it. If you really are connected with him you should be able to get through this shield.", Hunk suggested.

Y/n turned to the lion and laid her hand on the protection shield. We waited but nothing happened. She sighed. "Maybe you just have to knock.", Lance meant and knocked on the glass-like shield. And suddenly it disappeared and the lion roared. He opened his big mouth.

It's probably the entrance. Lances eyes widened and he gave us questioning looks. "Have I done that?", he asked. You could hear the anxiety in his voice and see the insecurity in his face. Y/n put her hand on his shoulder and lightly squeezed it. I frowned. "I believe it was you.", she said with a sweet smile. He blushed and nodded. With a strong-willed face, Lance walked into the lion with us on his coat-tails. 

We came into some kind of Control-room and a big cockpit was infront of us. Lance sat down. He wrapped his hands around two things that looked a bit like joysticks. Actually it wasn't that different from the steerage of the Garrison ships. Suddenly the lion roared again. "What's happening?", Hunk said scared. 

"I don't know. I didn't do anything.", Lance said defesively. And from one moment the lion flew out of the cave towards the sky. Further and further. 

Pidge P.o.V:

It's incredible how fast the lion sped up. After a few seconds of flying I instantly knew, weren't in our universe anymore. "Where are we, Lance?", Hunk asked. "Well good job, dumbass!", Keith mumled annoyed. "I don't know. It was the lion.. he or she.. whatever.. it brought us here. I didn't do anything.", he said. "Guys.. you do know we aren't in our solar System anymore, right?", I reminded them. "But how?", Keith asked.

"I don't know... A normal ship would need months to get out of our solar System.. but this lion did it within seconds. It's incredible.", Y/n explained. I looked at her and smiled. She understood how amazing this technology is. 

The lion routed right on a planet we obviously didn't know. We passed the atmoshpere and the clouds until we landed infront of a big beautiful castle. The entrance opened again and we exited the lion, As soon as everybody had left the lion, he roared and Hunk screamed, "Please don't eat us!"

But instead the gate of the Castle opened and we were granted entry. Together we went into the castle. Y/n groaned. "The pressure is back. I think it has something to do with this planet.", she theorized about it. Shiro put an arm around her shoulder and calmly said, "We will get our answers."

At first there was a voice and we got scanned and then we followed a way of lights that lead us to a big hall. It looked a bit like the controll room in the lion just a lot bigger. We looked around until Hunk said, "Uhm.. guys!"

I turned around and my gaze wandered to where he was pointing at. There were two Chambers that looked like weird showers, called pods. "Those are pods. I've read about them. There's something in them.", I explained. We walked towards ithem and then we could see, that in each one of them was a person. It looked like they were sleeping. A young woman and an older man. 

And suddenly one pod opened.  

The woman fell out of it but got caught from Lance. "Who are you...Where am I?", She asked confused. He cocked a smile and answered, "I am Lance and you are in my arms." She looked at him and frowned. "What's wrong with your ears?", She asked. She has long white hair and dark skin. Pink ornaments are on her cheeks right under her big, blue eyes. Compared to Lance's ears her ears were very pointed. Just like Elf-ears. 

"My ears? Everything's alright with my ears they-" he got cut off. 

"They're hideous.", She cutted him off. And suddenly she did a cool movement like a Police-grip and she pushed him against the floor.  "Who are you? And where is King Alfor?", She yelled with in a dangerous tone. "I am sorry, Miss. But we don't know what you are talking about... The lion brought us here.", Shiro interacted to calm her down. Her eyes widened. "The lion?"

And suddenly the pod of the old man opened and he fell out of it without getting caught. He fell on his face but jumped on his feet as if nothing has happened. "Princess?", he caught her attention. The woman let go off Lance and got pulled into a hug from the Oldie. 

"Coran! How long have we've been asleep? These People said the lion brought them to Altea.", She told him. Together they went to the cockpit and and after the man pushed some buttons his face froze. "Princess.. we were asleep for 10 000 years."

For a Moment I thought she stopped breathing.

Allura P.o.V:

 It felt like my lungs got ripped apart. 10 000 years? "10 000 years...", I repeated silently.  And then I remembered the strangers in my castle. "Explain! Who are you?", I asked harshly. The man with the White, black hair talked, "I am Takashi Shirogane, but everybody calls me Shiro. This is my sister Y/n. These are Keith, Lance, Pidge and Hunk. We come in peace and our home-planet is earth."

I frowned. Should I believe them. "Tell me more... where did you find the Lion?", I wanted to know. His sister took a few steps forward. She had h/c hair and was small and thin. Just like the other girl with the glasses and the red hair. "Princess... The Lion was hidden in a cave on our home-planet. Lance was able to open the shield.", She said. Before she could continue, er eyes widened and she stared at the floor. 

And suddenly she fell down on her knees. She held her head and screamed. Shiro ran to her and cupped her face with his hands. He searched for answers in her eyes. But all the found was his little sister wincing in pain. "Please Princess! Can you help her?", He pleaded with his eyes. "Please.", A high voice pleaded. It was Pidge, who was looking at Y/n with a worried expression. 

I nodded and Coran and I leaded the group into our medical room. 

The brother carried his sister like a bride. She had her face burried in the curve of his neck and her arms wrapped around his neck. One of his arms was wrapped around her back, while the other held her legs.  Immediately we put her into one of the healing pods. She passed out and fell into a deep sleep. Sometimes she cried or screamed and Shiros eyes filled with tears and fear. He's scared of losing his sister. 

I closed my eyes and connected myself with her thoughts. And suddenly I felt something.

Altean ancestry.

Altean ancestry was running through her body.