17. Trouble

Y/n P.o.V.:

"And then Keith punched this ugly Galra guy and after that everybody was like, Please don't hurt us anymore! And I was like 'pow'and kicked one of them right in the crotch. After that they all were defeated. And that's how we got the red lion.", I ended my story of how Keith and I found the red lion. Of course I've left out the part where Keith and I had our private conversation.

"Not bad, mullet.", Lance said and winked. And that was when I realized something. Keith blushed. 

Keith blushed because Lance winked at him. 

A small smile creeped onto my face. I've got to talk with him later. And if you think, "You've talked with him about your relationship, hugged and said, that you've missed each other, then you still have a crush on him!" Well, I have to dissappoint you. After what happened I learned to forget about him. He is now a good friend of mine, but no boyfriend material anymore.

And it seems like he doesn't love me either. 

"Good job, Keith and Y/n. Now we will be able to form Voltron!", Allura tored me out of my thoughts. "Uh, Allura.. I have a question."

She looked at me. "Yes?" "I mean, now that we have found all the lions.. what's with the plate in my head. Everytime I'm near the lions, I feel pain. Though I already got used to it, I still want to know what will happen now?"

Her face turned from happy to reflecting. "It's your choice. An operation to remove it is possible, but dangerous. And I think that this power, you have because of it, will be handy in the future. But it's your body, so you have to decide what to do with it.", she explained. I nodded and stopped talking about it. 

Shiro stood up from the table and declared, "It's already late, I think everbody is exhausted. Let's go to bed everybody." "Shiro is right. Tomorrow is a very eventful day. We'll try to form Voltron for the first time.", Allura joined in. Hunk yawned. "See you tomorrow guys!", Lance said as he and Hunk walked out of the room. 

"Goodnight everyone!", Shiro also left the room. "I hope you all sleep well.", Allura and Coran were gone too. "I.. uhm- Night.", Was all Keith said as he left. I chuckled. 

I turned to Pidge who seemed to be waiting for me. "My room lies on your way, if you want, I could accompany you?", She asked a bit shy. I nodded and said, "I'd love to." Together we left the dining room. "How was your day with Hunk? Were you able to invent the invisibilty thing for the green lion?", I asked her. She nodded, "Nearly finished. We just need one component to get the final result. How about you? How was it to spend your day with Keith?"

"It was good. Yeah, we have the lion now so, everythings perfect.", I answered. She nodded. A weird silence filled the air and I cleared my throat. "Oh there's your room. Well.. goodnight?", It sounded more like a question. Internally I slapped myself. 

"Sleep well, see you tomorrow.", She said. I felt awkward. I didn't want her to leave, even though I didn't know where this feeling was coming from. Before she could leave I reached for her hand and turned her around. When she faced me I pressed a quick kiss onto the tip of her nose. For the first time I realized how beautiful her freckles were. 

"I...Uh-", I babbled. I felt a big fat blush spread across my whole face and a shocked expression was on both of our faces. "WHY DID I DO THAT?",I screamed inside my head and slapped myself internally like 100 times. I just turned around and walked away as fast as possible. As soon as I reached my room, I jumped on my bed and hid my red face in my pillow. "Why did I do that?", I screamed into it. She probably thinks I am a total weirdo. I mean, a kiss on the nose? What the hell, Y/n!? This is so embarrassing. I felt like dying. 

I turned around so I lied on my back and I stared at my ceiling. Suddenly I began smiling a bit and bit my lower lip. "Do I like girls?"

OH MA GADDD! LOOK AT THIS FANART I FOUND! SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE I just Can'T AHHHHHH!