25. Survivor

Lance's P.o.V.:

Together we ran through the Galra ship and Shiro and I finished every Galra that crossed our way. With Pidge as our GPS we made our way to save Keith and the rest. Driven by anger, worry and other emotions we were unstoppable. "There! This door is it!", Pidge pointed at a metalic door. Not a second less, Shiro destroyed it with his robotic arm. 

The door fell on the floor and behind it were Y/n and Hunk, covering next to a pale Keith. My heart clenched and shivers ran down my spine. For a second I forgot how to breathe. No, no, no it can't be! NOT HIM!

"Is he?..", Shiro choked. Hunk shook his head. 

"He's still breathing."

"Oh thank, god!", I said reliefed. My muscles relaxed a little. "But we don't know for how long. He's unconcious now but he has lost a lot of blood and we don't know how long he'll last..", Hunk informed us. "While we ran here I contacted Coran. He should pick you up with the castle.. Around now!", Pidge said. A loud thump was heard and we could tell Coran is here now. "Hunk and I will bring him to Coran. Shiro and the rest, you still have to get the flower and with Shiro you do have a bigger chance!", I seized command. I don't know where all this self-esteem and militancy is coming from, but I will fight, for the team and for Keith. 

Everyone nodded and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Shiro gave me a proud look. I walked to Keith and kneeled down. He looked so vulnerable. Gently I brushed some hair out of his face. I felt Y/n look on me but I couldn't care less. Then I picked him up in bridal style. He looked so lifeless. I felt like carrying a corpse. With Hunk infront of me I said my last goodbyes and good lucks to the Team and we left the ship. Luckily no Galra crossed our ways so a fighting wasn't necessary. 

Soon we entered the castle, where Keith immediately was put into a healing pod. "He's going to fully recover. He may has lost blood but the wound by itself isn't perilous. ", Coran told me while I sat infront of the pod, watching a sleeping Keith. "I know.. he's strong. But seing him like this, makes me feel so.. I don't know.. worthless.. 

Like I wasn't there to protect him. If I would have been there I could have prevented it, you know?", I blamed myself. 

"Don't say this. It's not your fault, nor is it anybody elses. We are glad that Keith is okay but don't feel responsible for what happened, my son.", Coran said, ruffled my hair and left the room. Now I was alone with Keith. 

Pidge's P.o.V.:

 "I am so glad, that Keith is okay.", I said as we made our way to the flower. "Me too.", Y/n added. "I don't know what I would do without him. Or without Shiro.. or without you.", She said and took my hand. I felt a big blush spread across my face and hid my face. "I understand what you mean.. I wouldn't know what I would do without the team.", I replied. 

"Girls, the flower is right there. Pidge, there are 4 electronic shields over there. Do you think you can hack them into giving those 8 guys over there electro shocks?", Shiro asked me. "On it.", I said and connected with the shields. "Y/n do you think you can take those 5 Galras over there down?", Our leader asked and pointed at a small group of Galras, that stood next to the flower. She nodded and pulled out her knives. "I'll finish the rest." 

"Let's go!"

The battle began. Y/n and Shiro fought while I pressed one last button and the Shields loaded with energy until they were full and  bursted out. The energy jolted from shield to shield like bolts and everything in between got burned. I smirked at my work and watched Y/n fight. She looked so graceful even though she sliced every Galra that came in her way. 

Suddenly a huge dude stood behind me and raised his sword. Before he could cut me into two halfs, I shut my eyes and waited for the pain, but it never came. I opened my eyes again just to see a knife stuck in his arm. His face was blurred with pain and his weapon fell on the floor. "I got you!", Y/n yelled and winked. 

She must have thrown one of her knifes at him and hurt his arm.  I smiled and pulled out my bayard to help them fight. 

HERE'S SOME KLANCE SHIT :) PROBS TO THE ARTIST! I LOVE THIS FANART!

I AM A LAZY PIECE OF SH*T SO IMMA STOP HERE AND WON'T DESCRIBE THE WHOLE FIGHT! 3 CHAPTERS IN THE LAST 5 HOURS.. I AM A PROUD AUTHOR!!! YA DIDN'T THINK I WOULD LET KEITH DIE, DID YA!? 

NEVER! MY CUTE BBY BOY!