Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

'Okay U.A! Did that rhyme? It was in my head so I can't tell.' Without watching where you were going you accidentally bumped into someone.

     "Sorry about tha-" You tried

      "Watch where you're fucking going asshat." An angry looking blonde grumbled at you before walking off.

     "Sor-ry." You huffed crossing your arms.

     You walked into class 1-A and looked around. You saw an assortment of different fun looking people hanging out with each other and talking. Except the boy you ran into earlier who was looking even more pissed if that was even possible. You took your assigned seat (which happens to be right behind him ooh I wonder why).

     After waiting approximately 14 seconds, you tried to make conversation with the boy in front of you.

     You tapped his shoulder and started to introduce yourself. "Hi sorry about earlier, I'm (f/n) (l/-"

     "I don't care" He growled

     "n) what's your name?" You continued.

     "Shut the hell up. I said I don't fucking care."

     Fed up you sighed and leaning back in your chair. Other classmates approached you and you easily made friends with them, chatting until class started.

     After a week of school, you gotten to know your new friends Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari well. You all became close surprisingly quick.

      You observed that most people in the class had already paired up in groups of friends. All except a few, like the boy whose name you learned to be Bakugou.

     'He's seems like a total jerk but I could give it one last shot, being alone during your school years doesn't seem like a fun experience... just one more shot.'

     Saying goodbye to your new friends you chased after Katsuki (it's kind of weird seeing his first name when we all call him Bakugou).

     "Yo! You were pretty cool in that test, you got a really high score" You started slightly breathless.

     "Why the hell do you keep trying to talk to me! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHATEVER YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY!" He yelled.

     Losing your patience, you yelled back "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, I'M TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING STOOL!"

     He actually looked rather surprised by your outburst, someone actually had the audacity to yell back at him. "Stool?"

     "I OPTED TO INSULT YOU IN A BIZARRE WAY TO SHOCK YOU INTO ACCEPTING MY FRIENDSHIP!"

     At a loss of words he gave an exasperated sigh. Looking rather annoyed he spoke. "Fine."

     "IF YOU DO NOT ACCEP- wait what?" You stared at him confused whether you had heard him correctly.

     "I said fine. You egg." He walked ahead of you. You trailed after him proud of your accomplishment.

     'I have befriended the hedgehog.' You thought to yourself satisfied.

-Timeskip

     "Hey you spork!" You called after Bakugou.

     "When are you gonna stop with those dumbass insults?" He snapped.

     "NEVER, they are kinda our thing. You yell and give actual insults while I retaliate with the stupidest shit I can think off."

     Katsuki stared blankly at you. "I never thought I'd say this to anyone in my entire life, but you are too much, I have officially no idea how you think or how the hell you operate." You smiled up at him

     "Good, that means I can keep surprising you. Oh! By the way here" He turned around to face you. You planted a kiss on his lips before dashing off in a way of escape. "See ya tomorrow!" You called.

   Bakugou stood shocked before chasing after you. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT A CONFESSION?! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT AND RUN OFF GET THE HELL BACK HERE!"

     "Try and catch me you Sonic oc!"

     I feel like I didn't really get his personality right. Oh well, lesson learned for next time!