Denki Kaminari x Reader

'Crap! Crap! Crap! I made it into U.A, I can't be late the first day!' (How do I keep getting these to rhyme?)

     You smashed your feet into your shoes, stumbled for a few seconds before grabbing your bag and sprinting out the door.

     Dashing all the way to the front gates of your new school you stopped to catch your breath. You checked the time on your phone.

     'Okay. I made it! Five minutes till the warning bell.'

     You quickly put your phone back into your bag and headed towards classroom 1-A.

     Upon entering the class you were met by the view of a blonde boy with a black bolt in his hair stick an electrical socket into mouth. Upon seeing you looking at him he waved, with the socket still in his mouth.

     'He is strange... I need to become friends with this guy.'

     He walked up to you with a playful demeanor and put out his hand. "Hi ib Dengi Kamimari mibe do meed you."

     Smiling you shook his hand. "Nice ta meet'cha Kaminari, I'm (F/n) (L/n). I would like to take this time we have here introducing ourselves to ask a question. Why do you have an electrical socket in your mouth?" You gestured towards his face, still keeping your presence mischievous.

     Realizing he in fact, did still have a socket in his mouth, he quickly yanked it out and put it into his pocket. He rubbed the back of his head and gave you a bashful smile. "It's for my Quirk! I need to charge up before class. I can tell you more about it later in a café if you wa-" The bell had rung and you had given him an apolegetic smile before quickly running to your new seat. Kaminari couldn't help but to keep sneaking glances at you. You caught him looking once and stuck your tongue out at him before smiling, he quickly turned away, embarrassed.

     After classes you had been attempted to be approached by Kaminari but the other girls in the class got to you before he did. Denki pretended to put his things away really slowly so he could listen in on your conversation.

     "Hey! Your (L/n) right? I'm Mina!" A bubbly pink girl had walked up to you and introduced herself followed by various other girls from class; you did the same you all warmed up to each other really quickly.

     Kaminari felt a tad guilty about eavesdropping but he was very curious about you, not many of the other girls in class had reacted so positively to his approaches.

     "So (L/n), what's your quirk if you don't mind me asking?" A brown haired girl named Uraraka asked.

     You beamed confidently. "Instead of telling you why don't I show you?" The girls looked at you, baffled but nodded eagerly. Kaminari also felt himself leaning forward in curiosity. "All right ladies! Allow me to show off for a bit then!"

     You looked at Uraraka as she had asked you the question and closed your eyes. 'Focus on how she looks, what makes her herself. Her eyes, her hair, her expressions...' When you opened your eyes again, you were seeing things from a (taller/shorter) perspective. Everyone watching gaped at you. Uraraka grinned.

     "Wow (L/n)! That's awesome!"

     You morphed back and scratched the back of your head. "I-it's not that great haha. I can imitate voices, appearances, but not quirks, and I can't keep switching or keep up the appearance for more than 30 minutes."

     "That's still really amazing (L/n)!" Mina half-shouted. "Can we do requests?" You nodded and did various impressions for the girls. Denki figured his act would not stall for time much longer and left the classroom, opting to wait by the gate.