Sick!Izuku Midoriya x Reader

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm using a new format so for the time being I do not know how to bold, underline, or italicize my writing. This is actually a request by KawaiiFries. I haven't been replying to the comments but I've read all of them. I think the comments are funnier than my actual jokes! I don't know how often I can post but I'll try. I'm thinking about making an entirely new book for a Amajiki x Reader but idk. Anyhoo, enjoy!

P.S this is before they move into the dorms!

---------------------------

     "Achoo!" You turned your head to look around in confusion. All you saw in the room was Midoriya slouched against his arm. 

     "Midoriya, did you hear a kitten just now? Cause I swear I just heard one."

     "A kitteb No I jus sneezed i-if that's what you heard..." He sounded congested and you noticed the added paleness to his usual demeanor.

     ". . .Oh! You just have a kitten sneeze. But anyway," You stood walked over to him. "Are you feeling alright? You look kinda bleh right now." 

     Your sudden approach made him nervous and he quickly looked to his hands. Noticing, you took a step back. "Y-yeah I'b fi-" He quickly stood and ran out towards the nearest trash can. 

     "Woah!" You quickly rushed to cover your nose and comfort him. "You are definitely NOT fine. You take the train here right? I'll help you home." 

     "W-what? No that won be necessary! I-i bean..." His face was beet red. First throwing up in front of his crush, then having them carry him home? He couldn't possibly look at you in the face if that came to pass.

     "Nope can't just leave someone as great as you sick on the floor to be awkawardly found by somebody else like per say, Bakugou. That'd be a nightmare! And you obviously can't go anywhere on your own right now either." 

     Midoriya thought for a moment. It would be a long lasting emotional scar if someone he trusted less than you walked in, and he would get to spend some time with you. Did that make him more or less nervous?

     "A-alright." He lifted his arm up to be helped up.

     "Woo! Let's gooo!" You helped him up and he swayed a little before reagaining his balance. You put his arm around your shoulders and headed off.

*At Midoriya's house*

     "You live in a nice area. It's very beautiful here." 

     "Y-yeah I guess. My mom should be working so it'll be just us. I-if that's alright I mean, you can leave if you w-want or not?" 

     "Of course I'll stay! If no ones home, I can take care of you!" 

     'Take care of me?! I just meant if she wanted to hang out, if she had nothing to do...' 

     "Alright you lay down, I'll bring some soup and medicine up!" You helped Midoriya lay down and put your hands on your hips. He could practically feel the blood rushing to his face. 

*Skip to soup being done*

     "Here we are! Hope you've rested some! Sorry it took so long to make, I have literally no cooking experience." 

     "N-no problem! I'm sure it's great!" He drank some, it was horrendous. "Yup it's g-great." 

     You sat down on his desk chair. "You gotta lot of All Might stuff here." 

     He nearly had a heart attack. "Y-yeah I j-just really a-admire him and..."

     "I think it's cool! I think your really similar to him, not in like outward personality but with your heroic personality? Does that make sense?" 

     "Y-you really think so?"

     "Yeah of course! You have so many admirable traits, for a really cool hero. That's why I like you so much!" 

     "Eh?"

     "Eh?"

     "W-what was that last part?" He looked at you with his usual blush, but also a look of utter disbelief.

     "Welp maybe I should go, see ya latah alligatah!" You speed walked to his bedroom door but Izuku had somehow sludged out of bed and bolted towards you before you could reach it. 

     Still looking extremely disheveled, he grabbed your shoulder. "You like me?" 

     Sighing in defeat, you nodded. "Yeah, I do. For a while actually, but it doesn't matter. You probably like someone else if anyone at all." 

     "I-IREALLYLIKEYOUTOO. I mean... uhh... I like you too i-in that way." 

     "Really?" He nodded before quickly turning as green as his hair and rushing back to the trash can near his bed. 

     "Okay I have accepted the fact that you feel the same way, but that was really unfortunate timing." 

     "I agree." He muttered, leaning over the trash can. 

     You laughed. "Let's take it from the top then, at dinner this weekend. What'cha think?" 

     "I can do that."