Go // WWE

❝Second's not the same

Second's not the same. . .

Guilt was like a flame that flickered in the back of Carly's mind at all times, scorching her soul with an overwhelming amount of shame, except for moments like right now. His large hands tighten, squeezing her hips between them as she quickened her pace, throwing her head back in ecstasy. A low growl coming from the large man beneath her.

Here and now, he belonged only to Carly. "Mine. . ." She whispered under her breath, his full length slid in and out of her and she was complete. It was hard to believe that just six months before she swore that would never happen, swore this would be nothing but two superstars letting off steam while on the road, the brunette wasn't sure when she broke that promise. It was like she just woke up one morning and the world was more vibrant.

Her dark eyes focused on his features as she got closer to her breaking point, Carly slid down her body molded into his, bare chest to his tattooed one, her hips still rocking in the steady rhythm that drove him crazy. A rhythm she was sure his wife would never be able to replicate. He moaned as she planted soft kisses against his jawline working her way up to his ear, "Come for me, baby." Carly cooed before taking his lobe into her mouth and sucking.

Her pounding heart jumped into her throat, a squeal of delight escaping Carly's grinning lips as he flung her over; planting her back to the mattress. "You first." He demanded, that glorious imperfect smile on his face.

He pushed his way back inside her with one hard thrust, "B-" She started to gasp but he cut her off, his lips on hers in a feverish kiss every nerve in her body alighted, burning passion seared her caramel skin. Brown eyes closed, lifting her hips and meeting each of his thrusts, she moaned into the kiss and he smiled. Pleased with the effect he had on his little friend if only he knew that he possessed her heart in a way that no man had before. "Faster." She begged, sweat starting to bead on both their bodies.

He didn't disappoint, quickening pace pushing her to the edge of a cliff that she wasn't ready to dive off of, her nails dug into his back unable to control the noises that were leaving her kiss-swollen lips. Carly's whole body quivered on the verge, her spine arching, muscles tightening. "Come for me, beautiful." His labored voice sent her soaring in a symphony of oh's and God's, the ripple of her internal muscles sending him with her.

Her face transformed into a mask of relieved pleasure, her shuddering went on while he took slow strokes emptying the last of his seed. Long almost black lashes fluttered open looking into his gem-like blue eyes. Mine, Carly decided, always mine. "I've missed you." She whispered as if admitting such a thing made her somehow seem a bit ridiculous.

The corner of his mouth lifted before he rolled off her, "I've missed this too." Carly forced a smile out, trying not to notice the difference between what they said and failing. She shifted to her side, propping herself up with her hand to get a better look at him. Golden hair looking brighter than normal as he leaned over the nightstand light, her abdomen clenched with fear, he'd either come back up with his pants and be done with her for the night or with a cigarette which usually meant he'd sleep over.