Shelter // WWE

❝You can take it all

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You can take it all. . .

"Are you freakin' serious right now?" I yell shoving the camera out of my face, "He just got out of surgery and you want him to cut a promo? Get the fuck outta here!"

Hunter's blue eyes give my boyfriend a warning glance, clearly wanting him to get me under control. "Babe-"

I quickly cut him off. "No!" The back of my eyes burn but I try to remain stern. "This is bullshit, you're only here because of him."

Hunter's eyebrows shot up with surprise, "Me?" He asks with a laugh, I didn't find it funny one bit.

"Yes, you." I hiss, pointing a finger directly in his face.

His smile falls as he pushes my hand away, replaced with a grim expression. "I'd bite my tongue if I was you, I'm still your boss whether you like my methods or not."  

My jaw clamps shut, anger bubbling inside of me. His cold eyes daring me to challenge him again before I could Seth's hand wraps around my forearm drawing my attention back to what matters--him. "Marissa please . . . Just go wait outside, I'll be done quick."

"But-"

"Go." He says harshly, my heart crashing into the pit of my stomach. Seth sighs running his fingers through his long hair before adding in a softer voice. "Please." 

Hunter smirks victoriously as I stomp out of the room, "Asshole." I mutter under my breath in a huff.

I can't understand why he isn't as pissed off as me--more than me actually. Wrestling is Seth's life, he put in over 13 years of hard work to get where he is and just like that, poof, it's gone. All because Hunter and Stephanie wouldn't stop pushing him, I told them over and over again it was too much. A lesser man would have broken a year ago.

I can't help but glance into the window on the door, Seth is propped up on the thin mattress, his eyelids drooping from the pain meds coursing through his body. Those glistening brown eyes struggling to focus on the camera that was only a few feet from his face.  

Hunter stands at the foot of the bed, a smile playing at the edge of his mouth as he nods approvingly at Seth's words. It drops back down, my eyes shift back to Seth just in time to see his close completely and his head slide down to his shoulder.

"Wake him up, we need a little more content." Hunter barks out just as I pull the door open, I cross the room in a hurry.

"Leave!" I order, "You got what you wanted, now go."

H takes a threatening step forward and I mimic his motion, knowing nothing would make me back down. He can fire me, he can give me the shit schedule, he can do his worst to me but he's done pushing Seth past his limit. Never had I felt so strong and sure of myself in my life, but then again I've never loved someone as much as I love Seth.