Treat You Better

"So, Mione," Blaise said.

It had been ten days since Draco had last texted Hermione and he was waiting for a good oppurtunity. Currently Hermione was with her twin brother Blaise as well as all his Slytherin friends including Draco, Theo, Pansy, Astoria, Daphne, and Goyle.

"I hear you and the Weasel got together?" Blaise asked.

"Shut up," Hermione growled, her face turning red.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yes," Hermione mumbled.

"No!" Pansy groaned, "There goes my OTP."

"What?" Goyle asked. He was a lot smarter than given credit for, and believe it or not, gave some of the best advice the Slytherins had ever heard.

"I ship Hermione with someone else. Now it can't happen," Pansy groaned.

"Who?" Blaise asked narrowing his eyes.

Pansy shook her head but once everyone was looking away inclined her head towards Draco slightly before recalling.

Blaise started laughing like crazy and eventually had to excuse himself from the room.

"I'll see what's up," Draco sighed leaving the room, deciding to use it as opportunity.

"Blaise shut up. I'm doing another song and your laughter isn't helping. Its quite fun to do," Draco smiled pulling out his phone.

"Oh! Let me watch, let me watch," Blaise cheered!

Draco:

I won't lie to you

"One minute," Hermione said pulling her phone out, "Again?"

"What is it?" Daphne asked looking over her shoulder.

"This person keeps texting me. Its been ten days but he's back at it again," Hermione said as she responded, allowing Daphne to read it out loud.

Hermione:

Bout what?

Draco:

I know he's just not right for you

Hermione:

You must be mistaken.
Ron is great.
You on the other hand owe me a planet.

Draco:

And you can tell me if I'm off

Hermione:

K. You're off

Draco:

But I see it on your face when you say that he's the one that you want

Hermione:

....

Draco:

And you're spending all your time in this wrong situation

Hermione:

You make me question why I bother responding

Draco:

And anytime you want it to stop

Hermione:

Is 'it' you're texting? I would love it if you stopped