The Middle

Two Days after Ron's visit:

"PISS OFF MALFOY!" Hermione screamed stomping up and pushing him in the chest which resulted in Draco stumbling backwards a couple steps and hitting the wall.

"Now that was not at all smart," he growled standing up straight again.

"What are they arguing about again?" Pansy asked Blaise.

"Draco brought home some girl last night, and the girl got all pissy with Hermione for wearing one of Draco's shirts since those are the only thing that are fitting even if they are large, and Hermione got pissed at the girl so the girl slap her. This happened this morning so Hermione went straight to Draco and has been screaming at him for it and Draco crossed a line by saying 'at least the girls I bring here aren't shagging random man-whores behind my back' and with the pregnancy hormones she is just a ball of fire right now," Blaise explained, "Theo why are you eating Popping Corn?"

"Because this is like reality TV," Theo said and upon the looks, "Reality TV is a type of TV show that mione showed me. I love them!"

"Ouch," Pansy grimaced as Draco slammed Hermione against the wall.

"Listen to me right now granger," Draco growled in her ear, "I didn't choose for that girl to slap you so don't come here and take your anger out by screaming at me. The most it'll do is cause you to lose that bloody sound you call a voice."

Hermione quietly seethed as Draco pulled away from her ear to look into her eyes, "Is that clear?" He asked quietly only inches away from her face.

"No," Hermione smirked.

Draco growled a bit as his head spun off into fantasies. He mentally cursed himself for thinking Hermione was hot when she smirked and it seemed to show.

"You done?" Hermione rolled her eyes seeing every emotion flicker across his face.

Draco looked up at her and smirked, "Nope," he said leaning fully against her, "I never got to ask. Who's the dad? Besides a one night stand." He whispered placing a hand on her stomach.

"Ican't say. I don't know who he was," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"You probably can," Draco said neither one realizing his hand was still gently on her stomach, "You're just not."

"I can't tell you. I literally cannot" Hermione repeated, "I never got his name."

"And why's that?" Draco asked.

Before Hermione could answer, both heads shit down to her stomach and Draco recoiled his hand in a millisecond.

"D-Did you feel that to?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah," Draco said, "What was it?"

"I think..." Hermione trailed off.

She grabbed Draco's hand hesitantly and placed it on her stomach. A moment later a small amount of pressure was pushed from the inside of Hermione's organs.

"The baby's kicking," Hermione smiled.

"ITS WHAT?" Blaise screeched running over, "Is that bad? What do we do? How do--"

"Blaise its good!" Hermione smiled grabbing his hand now and putting it on her stomach, "Its great." She said as the baby kicked again.

Hermione was grinning from ear to ear as Pansy and Theo approached and reached felt.

"Oh my goooooodnesss!" Theo squealed excitedly hugging Hermione, "Of this is so cool!!!"

"I think he may be more excited than you are," Pansy mused.