In My Blood

Five Years Later:

Knock Knock Knock

"I'll get it," Olivia, known as Liv, who was Draco's twin sister smiled getting up.

Five years ago Hermione Granger had left. They thought she would return, but had given up hope.

"Hi," Liv smiled to the wicth at the door, "Who are you?"

"Hermione Granger," the woman smiled shifting a girl with long curly brown hair and blue eyes on her hip, "I'm back. For good."

"You're Hermione," Liv breathed, "Olivia Malfoy. Call me Liv," she grinned opening the door, "Everyone thought you weren't returning."

"Honestly.... Neither did I," Hermione confessed, "I came back because I promised Blaise I would. I told him I'd come back. Charlie went away on a business trip so I decided to leave then."

"Charlie...?" Liv asked as they began walking.

"Charlie Weasley. I went to Romania."

"But Harry asked him. He said he hadn't seen you," Liv asked confused.

"I told him to lie. I didn't want to be found," Hermione smiled as they stopped outside a door.

"This is it. Ready?" Liv asked.

"Yes," Hemrione said before entering the room, "Hey."

Nine heads whipped to her direction and nine jaws fell open.

"MIONE!" Blaise all but screamed.

Hermione set Rhyme down right before Blaise tackled her to the ground in hug.

"You're back!" He cried with tears forming, "You're back."

"I'm back."

"Where did you go?" Blaise demanded after helping Hermione off the floor.

"Romania. I lived with Charlie and helped him with his Dragons. His boss was really nice and paid me for it," Hermione said.

"But Charlie said--" Harry started.

"I told him to say that."

"Mummy? Who are these people?" A little girls voice asked.

Hermione turned to Rhyme who looked positively terrified.

"Come here Rhyme," she smiled to the girl.

Rhyme slowly came forward and sat on her mums lap.

"Rhyme these are my brother, cousin, and friends," Hermione said.

"Blaise is my brother, Theo's my cousin, and these are my friends, sort of in some cases, Harry Potter, Ginny Wealsey, Pansy Parkinson, Astoria and Daphne Greengrass, Gregory Goyle, Liv Malfoy, and Draco Malfoy." Hermione said.

"Hi," Rhyme said shyly, her pale skin tinting with pink on her cheeks.

"Mione," Pansy said slowly, "You daughter is absolutely adorable!"

"I know," Hermione shrugged, laughing.

"Mummy!" Rhyme whined, "Where's Layla?"

"I told you sweetheart, Layla is back in Romania." Hermione smiled ruffling the childs hair.

"When are we going back?" Rhyme asked.

Hermione sighed but didn't answer for a moment, "I don't know, Rhyme."

"I miss Layla. And Andrew," Rhyme said.

"Me too, but we'll make lots of new friends here, hopefully," Hermione mumbled the last part under her breath.