Perfect

Fifteen days later:

"Damn it," Hermione cursed as she droppd her phone on the floor.

Draco, who was sitting on the couch, leaned forward and picked it up, handing it to her, "Can you get anymore clumsy?"

Hermione glared at him and opened her mouth to retort but stopped when there was a sudden pain in her stomach and then a wetness down her legs.

"Oh hell!" She exclaimed, "Where are Blaise and Theo?" She asked, panicked.

"They went out. They'll be back in about an hour," Draco shrugged looking up from his book, "Why?"

"No, no, no, no," Hermione panicked as her stomach started to hurt even worse, "Damn it! Get them here right this bloody second!" She all but screamed.

"Calm down, Granger," Draco said, "Blaise said not to contact him. Something about it ruining a surprise."

"Then get the bloody floo powder right now! Harry and Ginny are out if town so I choose Blaise and Theo. Where are they?" Hermione exclaimed.

"What's going on? You sound like you're dying," Draco asked raising an eyebrow.

"My water just broke you idiot!" Hermione screamed.

Draco's face paled, "Oh."

He quickly cast a Patronus to Blaise and Theo explaining the situation.

"Come on," he said taking the floo powder in his hand, helping Hermione into the fireplace.

"How are you so bloody calm?" Hermione cried.

"You're forgetting that I am normally a healer and I've seen panicked woman before," Draco rolled his eyes, "St Mungo's!" He called.

A moment later they stepped out of the fireplace. Draco brought her to the front desk smiling at the lady.

"Hey Parvati," he smiled.

"Draco-- Mione?" Parvati asked worriedly seeing her panicked and pained face.

"She's going into labor," Draco said calmly.

"I'll get some doctors right on it. I believe Luna is here today. A friendly face should help," Parvati smiled coming around the front, "This way."

"How you people so bloody calm?" Hermione asked, "This hurts like a bludger."

"Its going to. On a scale of one to ten, how bad is the pain?" Parvati asked pushing open a door and sending a Patronus.

"I'll give it a nine," Hermione groaned.

"Lie her on the bed will you?" Parvati asked Draco as she exited, "Luna will be here in a moment."

Draco nodded and lifted Hermione easily onto the bed charming her into a hospital gown.

"Hello Hermione!" Came a dreamy voice as Luna Lovegood entered in a doctors coat, "I see you are going to give birth. How lovely!"

"W-W-We came a-as fast as w-we could," Blaise panted from the doorway as he and Theo arrived.

"Took you long enough," Hermione rolled her eyes.

"The room is ready," Luna smiled using her wand to make Hermione's bed move, "Who's coming with you?"

"Theo and Blaise," Hermione stated through clenched teeth.

"Perfect. Draco would you mind tending to my patient in room 308? I had to leave in a rush."

"Sure thing, Luna," Draco nodded leaving to the room.

10 very painful hours later:

"Here you go Mione," Luna smiled handing Hermione the small child wrapped in a blanket.