Secrets

"I'm pregnant." She stated.

Goyle sat up on his bed quickly, throwing his legs over the side. He patted the seat next to him signalling for Hermione to sit whilst saying, "Sit and spill the deets." (Imagine Goyle saying that. Its hilarious.)

Hermione sat and cast a silencing charm before she spoke, a few tears leaking down her face, "Five months ago Ginny and I were out at a muggle bar and having a good time. I had a one night stand. Everybody has them and I mean, it wasn't bad. Its just . . . I didn't think anything of it until about five weeks later when I realized I hadn't gotten my period. I freaked out and took like twenty muggle tests and every charm known to witches and wizards but everything came back positive. And this proves it as well," she finished lifting Draco's shirt to show a small baby bump forming.

"That's why you've stolen Draco's clothes," Goyle nodded.

"Yes," Hermione sighed letting it fall, "Nothing else really fits."

Goyle smiled slightly and gave her a side hug as she laid her head on his chest, "Well, this is definitely something big," he said softly, "I mean its your choice what to do. You could keep it or give it away. Whatever you choose I'll support. And I know your brother will too, even if he's a little hysterical. Don't worry about the girls and Theo, they'll be excited for you. Draco might be a little pissed if you stretch out his shirts though."

"Yeah," Hermione laughed, "I guess I have to tell them. I'm starting to show a little too much to hide."

Goyle kissed her forehead before she stood up, "Thank you, Greg, really. I didn't know who else to turn to."

"Of course. If you ever need anything at all, come to me," Goyle said sincerely.

Hermione smiled to him before exiting the room.

'Who to start with?' She thought before deciding to have someone to choose for her.

:

Quick question.
If you had a big secret that involved tons of people including, who would you start with?

Draco:

That's random.
Um, I guess either my siblings or best friend.

Hermione:

Okay thanks!

Draco:

Course.

Hermione sighed. She went downstairs and found Blaise with Draco and Theo. She smiled weakly when she came in.

"That's where that went!" Draco exclaimed, "You keep taking my clothes."

Hermione stuck her toungue out at him, "Real mature," he rolled his eyes.

"Blaise can I talk to you? Its really important," Hermione asked.

"Sure," Blaise nodded.

Hermione lead him into the kitchen and locked the doors and silenced the room.

"I feel like now is the time when you pull out the kitchen knives and kill me quickly before shoving my body down the garbage shoot." Blaise mused.

"I'm pregnant," Hermione said ignoring his comment.

"WHAT?" Blaise screeched snapping his head towards his thirteen minute younger sister, "WHAT DID YOU AND THAT BLOODY WEASEL THINK?? YOU'RE NINETEEN FOR GODS SAKE--"

"It wasn't Ron," Hermione said.

"What?" Blaise asked, whirling an eyebrow. He glanced down at her stomach and the shirts seemed to click. "Hermione, how far along are you?"