Can I Be Him

"Granger! Weasel here wants to talk to you!" Draco called up the steps.

"Tell him to shove it up his are and leave." Hermione screamed.

Draco's eyes widened slightly and he glanced over at Ron who shrugged.

"Granger, get down here!" He tried again.

"You're an asshole," Hermione growled storming down the steps.

"Merlin woman! Stop stealing my shirts!" Draco exclaimed seeing her grey short sleeved shirt that belonged to him.

"I'll do what I bloody well want to," Hermione snapped before seeing Ron, "What do you want, Weasley?"

"Weasley? Hermione are you okay?" Ron asked worriedly putting a hand on her shoulder.

Hermione slapped him.

"Don't you dare touch me you greedy man-whore," she exclaimed.

"What did I do?" Ron yelled.

"Oh I don't know, what did you do?" Hermione asked in fake confusion tapping her chin, "Let me see, how about cheating on me with Lavander Brown!"

"What are you talking about?" Ron asked.

"Don't play dumb," Hermione said stepping on a pile of books he was next to so she was now a few inches taller, "Harry and Ginny saw you five nights ago!"

Ron's face paled immensely and his eyes widened, "I didn't know they were there," he mumbled.

"Oh so you're not even going to try and deny it? Get the hell out of this house you bastard," Hermione screamed kicking him in the little Ron's.

"Okay, that's enough," Draco said coming up and wrapping his arms around Hermione to restrain her, "Weasel you should go before she turns you into floo powder."

Ron looked at Hermione fearfully before apparating away.

"What the hell was that for?" Hermione shrieked, unaware that all the Slytherins had been in the room, "I was going to kick his ass!"

"I'm sure you would've," Draco sighed putting her on the floor, "Which is exactly why is stopped you. Kill him and you end up in Azkaban."

"That's not so bad." Hermione defended.

"There's no books in Azkaban," Draco said smirking proudly.

Hermione's jaw dropped, "What kind of torture chamber has no books!" She exclaimed, rambling to herself as she went back up the stairs.

A moment later a plate zoomed out of the kitchen that had chocolate covered in ketchup on it, and up the stairs.

"Her cravings are just to weird," Blaise grimaced joining Draco, "Stop smirking mate."

"Sure, sure," Draco said pulling out his phone.

"Are you doing it again?" Pansy asked.

"Yep."

"Oh I wanna see! I wanna see!" Theo squealed jumping on Draco's back to watch.

"Idiot," Blaise rolled his eyes.

Draco:

You walked into the room and now my heart has been stolen

Hermione:

Well then I'll attend your funeral

Draco:

You took me back in time to when I was unbroken