Squeal <3

Squeal

Chapter : Dat Sleepover 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My Pov  :

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

'' NARUTO , YOU IDIOT ! '' Kiba shouted throwing poor Akamaru on Naruto .

Naruto dodged the flying dog and turned to face Kiba.

'' WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING , THROWING YOUR DOG AT ME ? '' Naruto shouted angrily , pointing a finger to the guy who just threw a dog.

Kiba stayed still realizing what he just done , before bombing it over to the dog , saying what normal people would say ;

'' AKAMARU ARE YOU OK ? I LOVE YOU ! LOVE ME BACK ! ''

'' Tch , shut up you guys '' Shikamaru moaned like a sloth .

Well he clearly looked like one , hanging upside down from the bed like that.

______________

Naruto's POV :

_______________

Everyone was totally hyper today .

We all very happy .

To be let out of the possessive grip of the semes and to be free for one night ..

That . Feeling . Is . Amazing.

Not to be stalked by your own boyfriend very minute.

'' Psst Naruto , Psst Naruto '' Kiba whispered.

I signed irritated and turned to Kiba only to realize that the light was turned off and the only thing that lit up the bedroom was the computer screen.

( This Bedroom is very wide but not too large with a large king sized bed , 2 windows , a big desk , a large dresser where his clothes is and a bathroom that joins the bedroom in another room. With other things that i may say later in the squeal )

Lee , Shikamaru and Kiba were all lying down on the ground ( on a carpet )  with the computer screen in front of them.

'' HEY DON'T LEAVE ME OUT ! '' I shouted before jumping and squeezing myself between kiba and Lee and so the order went like ;

Lee , Me , Kiba & Shikamaru with a computer in front of us.

'' So what we watching ? '' I asked looking at Kiba.

He grinned and looked back to me .

'' Porn '' 

_______________

Sasuke's POV;

_______________

Me , Shino , Gaara and Neji stalked quietly outside Lee's Bedroom room where the lights just went off and the computer was the only light.

Well it's not like we don't thrust them ( and no not in the thrust thust way , you already know they do ) or anything like that ! It's just someone could rob the house and when it comes to fighting our little ukes are dumbfounded.

'' We can't see anything like that '' I said to the semes as the wind blew my hair to one side of my face.

The nodded .

'' Let's move closer '' Shino said .

We followed Shino's orders and jumped down closer , well so close that we were just outside the window , risking our cover.