Last Last Chappie~

Ok Ok Ok Ok, this is the last chapter of the book. I meant to put this one up first before i put up the 'Gomen' chapter. So this chapter was suppose come out first than the gomen one. But there's not point of me deleting all the words when i can just post it. So this is the final chapter. Please don't ask for more because i won't make any and i really dont want to waste your time by you asking me over and over.

Thanks for reading.

This is the ~Last Chapter ~

=====================

My Pov ;

=====================

It is 17:30pm , Friday, December , two days to Christmas.

Sasuke was out in his car going to Neji's house to give Neji back the present that he left and forgot in Sasuke's and Naruto's house and Neji did live far. Two hours away and Sasuke only left ten minutes ago.

Naruto stared up with blue eyes at the bedroom ceiling with a new light grey kitten on his tummy that was sleeping.

'' Hmmmm...'' Naruto hummed as he now closed his eyes.

The large green Christmas tree in the bedroom which was decorated with multi-coloured lights and lots of the random Christmas balls <----( lol balls, i mean those small balls that you put on the tree to decorate i forgot what they are called ) was the only source of light in the room, since it is December and it get's dark at half 4.

The lack of lights was making Naruto really sleepy, but he knew he couldn't go to sleep yet.

He needed to pick a name for the fluffy grey kitten on his stomach that was sleeping peacefully.

Sasuke gave the kitten to him yesterday as an early Christmas present but he said that the kitten was just half of present and Naruto couldn't help to get excited to know that the other half was gonna be.

Naruto sighed as he though of all the names.

' Yamaha ?... no that won't suit it .... Masuru?... no that wont suit either.... ' Naruto sighed as he couldn't think of a name til one popped in his head.

Naruto's eyes widened and he sat up causing the kitten to wake up and meow.

'' Ryu!! '' Naruto shouted.

The kitten rubbed his eyes with his paw and looked up to his owner, which stared back at the kitten with shining eyes.

'' Ryu.. '' Naruto said as he petted the kitten behind his ear making the kitten purr in delight and get tired again.

Naruto finally yawned and lay back down, going on his side in a Foetus position.

The kitten hopped off Naruto's stomach and cutely walked to Naruto's neck. The kitten Ryu curled up at Naruto's neck making Naruto giggle a little.

'' Nighty Nighty Ryu '' Naruto whispered before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Knock Knock Thump Knock *

Naruto groaned as he rolled over on his back, making the kitten fall on the bed gently but Ryu didn't wake up.

* Thump Knock Knock Knock *

Naruto groaned again as he sat up and rubbed his eye.

Couldn't Sasuke be any louder? He even woke Naruto up and that was nearly impossible.

'' I am coming Sasuke '' Naruto muttered under his breath as stood up and started to wake towards the bedroom door.