You Make Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Months Later ; After the holiday

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My POV ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 During the holidays the ukes secretly got together and planned to go on a secret picnic after the holidays because after the drinking party the semes went every where they went and it was getting annoying.

'' Naruto ! '' Sasuke called '' I am going work i'll be back at 10.00pm ''

Naruto went up to Sasuke and gave him a goodbye kiss on his lips, but it was a bit hard since over the holidays Sasuke grew taller and he just stayed the same.

Sasuke smirked and kissed back.

Naruto smiled he pulled back .

'' I'll be back soon '' Sasuke patted Naruto head.

Naruto nodded.

'' I'll miss you '' Naruto said.

Sasuke chuckled.

'' I'll miss you too '' Sasuke said as he gave Naruto a quick kiss on his temple and went out.

As Naruto heard the car drive out of the gates the smile on his face grew wider and wider until he looked like one of those Psychos .

Expect he will be a cute Psychos.

But he's not.

Once the car was out of the gates ,Naruto ran into the living room and jumped on the sofa ,kicking the sofa pillows away.

Ever get so excited for something that you just jump everywhere.

Than he sat up 

'' I have to get ready ! '' Naruto shouted before bombing it upstairs.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Lee & Gaara ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Lee ! '' Gaara shouted from downstairs '' I have a meeting with my parents ! I'll be back at half 10 ''

'' Okkk!'' Lee shouted from upstairs '' See you later ''

Gaara got sightly confused on way Lee didn't come down and kiss him goodbye but strugged it and went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Hour Later ; 5.09pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto's POV ;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down at my watch as i sat on a blanket in the middle of a field not too far from my home.

' !They should be here already !! ' I thought.

And my prayers were answered when i saw Lee , Shikamaru and Kiba walked towards.

I pouted as they sat down on the blanket.

'' What took you so long ! '' I shouted.

Kiba and Lee looked Shikamaru.

'' Youngful Naruto ask Youngful Shikmaru '' Lee said.

I looked over to Shikmaru .

'' Oi Oi don't blame me i live with Neji '' He put his hands in front of him defensively.

I sighed.

'' Okkkk let's all forget and eat !!! Sasuke isn't coming back til 10 and i wanna be at home at 9:30 '' I said opening a basket full of food .

'' Sameee '' Kiba put his hand out for me to high five but i ignored it.

'' Okkk thann '' Kiba pulled back his hand '' Let's ignore me ''

And i ignored that comment too.

The whole time there were no awkward moments .

We had so many things to say to each other over the whole and it felt amazing to be able to hang out like this again.

'' Naruto ... NARUTO !'' 

I looked up at Kiba who was waving his hand beside my face.

'' Huh ? What ?'' I asked.

He face palmed.

'' Tell me ! '' He said.

'' Tell you what '' I asked.

'' Agg '' Shikmaru sighed.

'' How many times do you and Sasuke do it ? '' Kiba said.

I got confused.

' Do .. it ? What does that- wait - he doesn't mean ! '

I started to blush.

'' W-Why would you want to know ? '' I asked.

'' Huhhh i already told you mine now tell me yours ! '' He moaned like a child.

'' Hmm when ? '' I asked.

Kiba looked up to the sky.

'' Why ! '' He shouted '' What did i do to make Naruto ignore me today ! Tell me ! KAMI ''

~~ 9:11 ~~

We all stood up and stretched.

'' Welllll '' I yawned '' I have to go back ''

'' Eh ? But i am really enjoying this '' Shikamaru moaned.

'' Sorrry guys '' I nervously laughed.

'' But let's meet again at the same time , same place next Wednesday '' I said.

They all thought about it.

'' Hrummm i am in ! '' Lee shouted.

Shikamaru and Kiba nodded agreeing.

'' Well than see you guys !'' I shouted before running off my stuff.

~~~~ At Home ~~~~

I jumped on the sofa quickly , turned on the Tv and started watching Watamote .

An anime where a girl has spent so much time watching anime and never went outside ,that talking to some one is the most hardest thing ever.

When a boy says Hi to her ,she gets home she starts fanning over how a boy talked to her because she looked so sexy and everything.

I looked at the clock in the kitchen ( The living and Kitchen are joint ) and it said 9:50 .

' 10 minutes til Sasuke gets home ' I thought.

It took extra long because i had to change , put all the left overs in the trash ( Sasuke will ask questions ) clean the blanket from the grass and urggg i don't wanna talk about it.

Surprisingly i started to get hungry so i went in the kitchen.

I started to open all the cupboards to look for something nice.

There was food in all of the cupboards but it was just salad and i wanted junk food.

I bent down and opened the lower part of the fridge and got out chocolate ice-cream.

Happy with the food i popped it my mouth only to spit it out again when someone snakes their hands around my waist .

I felt them put their chin on my shoulder and i quickly turned around to see who it is.

'' Don't scare like that '' I pout .

'' Heh but it was funny  '' Sasuke smirked.

'' But i nearly choked on that ice-cream'' I said.

Sasuke's smirk grew wider.

'' That's not the only thing you choked on '' He chuckled.

I blushed.

'' Shaddap !! ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~